The Big Match

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I know I forget not everyone has access to what I have available. He dm’d me we’ll sort something out.

Sweet...

Tbh, I'm only a novice when it comes to video but i know rendering a 2hr vid in Premiere takes faaaaarkin ages (over night job).

Maybe i'm doing something silly... I use a top spec powerbook so i'd like to thing i have enough ooomph...Tips welcome. :paulinhobored:

Sweet...

Tbh, I'm only a novice when it comes to video but i know rendering a 2hr vid in Premiere takes faaaaarkin ages (over night job).

Maybe i'm doing something silly... I use a top spec powerbook so i'd like to thing i have enough ooomph...Tips welcome. :paulinhobored:
Depends what are you going to do with the material. Are you editing some magnificent video? These vhs will be real time transfers high compression no frills, the quality isn’t going to be fantastic.

If you can tell me what you’re doing I might be able to help but I’m sure you’re on the right track

Back
Top Bottom