TFC in Madrid

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Morning all, has anyone seen any confirmation regarding screens being in the fan park and if so could you please point me to the info?

Morning all, has anyone seen any confirmation regarding screens being in the fan park and if so could you please point me to the info?

That'll come to pass in due course, but is Son clear to play the 2nd leg against Ajax, damn-it????

Also, what of our CL qualification next year if Arse win the Europa???? I'm starting to panic about that now.....

You won't be alone mate. Plenty heading over without a ticket.
If they’re smart, they’ll say hey, we’ll screen it. Or put up som big screens in another square. Understand why they won’t announce it, cause then people will travel for it, but when they have us there, in thousands, they should see that as a better deal than having Yids and Reds running around trying to find pubs.

If they’re smart, they’ll say hey, we’ll screen it. Or put up som big screens in another square. Understand why they won’t announce it, cause then people will travel for it, but when they have us there, in thousands, they should see that as a better deal than having Yids and Reds running around trying to find pubs.

If there are genuine concerns about inter-fan conflict then whilst not ideal, fair play.

Must admit, I would be mildly concerned myself being an all English final... I hope we don't get shamed by knuckle-dragging elements of either side.

Last edited:
If this wasn’t an all English final they would have big screens up all over the city, let’s be honest.

UEFA have, and always will, treat British teams and fans differently to others. Even though Russian fans literally shoot each other, they’d get a much better welcome in Madrid than we will

If this wasn’t an all English final they would have big screens up all over the city, let’s be honest.

UEFA have, and always will, treat British teams and fans differently to others. Even though Russian fans literally shoot each other, they’d get a much better welcome in Madrid than we will

True, but thanks to Dippers and Chavs in recent years, our (English) name no doubt remains dirt around Europe.

Foutain-pushing
Racism-on-a-train

Back
Top Bottom