TFC in Madrid

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

That's so poor that. Also, I think most only got this sent last night!! I will guarantee the flight is delayed as it's Stanstead Airport.

Apparently the gave the victims the early slots. I'm on the 10.30 coming back at 2 Sunday morning.
Not bothered as I been to Madrid before. After the anxious wait for confirmation and the rumours about Thos Cook, I'm just happy to be going.

They can still fuck off though. £560 to Madri?. Robbing bastards.

Finally caved, and bought a package via lastminute.com. £800 for flight, and hotel near the airport. Fly in 1500 tomorrow and back out early evening Tuesday. Christ, we'd better win this thing now.

Apparently the gave the victims the early slots. I'm on the 10.30 coming back at 2 Sunday morning.
Not bothered as I been to Madrid before. After the anxious wait for confirmation and the rumours about Thos Cook, I'm just happy to be going.

They can still fuck off though. £560 to Madri?. Robbing bastards.
I'm on the same one. At least people there ahead of us should have found a decent spot to meet them at.

Reached the half way point of the pilgrimage to Madrid, just landed in Barca from Gatwick, now for a 3 hour wait before my flight to Madrid 😴 full of scousers and hen do’s, get me a beer with the Spurs lads sharpish!

Last edited:
Watch your phones lads, got battered last night and some little pikey tried to take it out of my pocket. Realised just as he was doing it and punched him in the ear hole. They’re all out

Back
Top Bottom