TFC 2019 Age Census

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

My age is.....

• Under 25

Votes: 13 7.2%
  • 25 - 39

Votes: 84 46.4%
  • 40 - 54

Votes: 59 32.6%
  • 55 - 65

Votes: 20 11.0%
  • Over 65

Votes: 3 1.7%
  • 100 +

Votes: 2 1.1%

• Total voters
It's actually a Minor Threat quote :kanehand:

But anything Ian touches turns to gold. :adethumbup:

Touche.... Nuff respect for MT, but for me Fugazi were another level of awesomeness.

Some of the best gigs I ever attended... God damn, I wish I could see them play one more time!

I had tickets for the final ever show... But it initially got cancelled and I couldn't make the rescheduled date. :pochcry:

Touche.... Nuff respect for MT, but for me Fugazi were another level of awesomeness.

Some of the best gigs I ever attended... God damn, I wish I could see them play one more time!

I had tickets for the final ever show... But it initially got cancelled and I couldn't make the rescheduled date. :pochcry:
I won't front, I've never been a big Fugazi guy. A lot of that post hardcore stuff just isn't for me.

50. Doesnā€™t look too bad written down but fucking hell I feel old some days.
Others, I still think Iā€™m 18...
Terrible really.
You have reminded me of a quote by George Orwell...
ā€œAt 50, everyone has the face he deserves.ā€

My favourite, and many on here would do well to remember it, is this one :
ā€œYou don't stop laughing because you grow old. You grow old because you stop laughing.ā€

Last edited:
Sorry, is there something wrong with this poll?

One of my old friends was the son of a barrister involved in the Bulger case and told me a lot of stuff that never made the press. Thereā€™s no age-cap on evil scum. They should have been in for life.

Sorry, is there something wrong with this poll?

One of my old friends was the son of a barrister involved in the Bulger case and told me a lot of stuff that never made the press. Thereā€™s no age-cap on evil scum. They should have been in for life.
I'm sorry but I don't understand why you have posted this in here. It's not a poll it's simply a sort of census to discover the age ranges of our members.
It has nothing whatsoever to do with the Bulger case. :thumbdown: :thumbdown:

Back
Top Bottom