Tanguy Ndombele

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Has sammy been account sharing and now someone else logged in? This guy changes his mind faster than a bipolar patient.
I haven’t changed my mind at all.
I thought he was crap on Saturday.

I think he’s overweight and moves with the grace of a ship. That’s why I said he looked like he won a fan play a match competition.

It what supposed to be funny but everyone likes a good hysterical cry don’t they.

Anyway, keep it on topic, there’s a good fan

He needs to be running our midfield. Play needs to go through him.

If he’s pudgy, get him on be slimfast, but if not he has to play. Not sure how much Mourinho is going to like someone that plays through the middle though.

Worrying how many injuries he’s had already, all of them muscular. If he can’t get in shape then he’s never going to make it here. I’ve never seen someone pick up so many injuries despite playing every game at walking pace.

Worrying how many injuries he’s had already, all of them muscular. If he can’t get in shape then he’s never going to make it here. I’ve never seen someone pick up so many injuries despite playing every game at walking pace.

Groin strains aren't they?

Maybe things will improve when Eriksens missus is eventually taken out of the mix.

Wonder how much of this is due to Poch's crazy training tactics. Seems like so many people in our squad pick up these muscle injuries which can be a result of over training.

Wonder how much of this is due to Poch's crazy training tactics. Seems like so many people in our squad pick up these muscle injuries which can be a result of over training.

If you look at the guy, then "too much exercise" is not a term that would come to mind :D :D

But very alarming we've played 23 games this season.
He has managed to play significant amount (more than an hour) of time in 10 of those.
Only 4 full 90 mins, and 2 of those came from first 2 games of season, so it has became worse with injuries and issues not improved.

Bonkers.

Of course not writing him off or anything. Just sucks to see that he cant play. Already so many games missed during so short time.

What are everyones thoughts on Ndombele's first few months?

If I'm honest I'm a little underwhelmed, however I think it's harsh because of Mourinho now coming in he needs to learn a new system in a new country under a 2nd manager in 4 months. I still expect him to come good, and hope to see a lot more of him in the new year.

If I'm honest I'm a little underwhelmed, however I think it's harsh because of Mourinho now coming in he needs to learn a new system in a new country under a 2nd manager in 4 months. I still expect him to come good, and hope to see a lot more of him in the new year.
Absolute class player when he is on the pitch and fit. He is absolutely what we are lacking at the moment. He just needs to get healthy and get his fitness levels up.

I have no doubts he will grow into a top player for us.

there's two or three times a game where he does something that is top class, I mean very top (drop of the shoulder, change of direction / pace or pass). Ive seen enough to be convinced (injuries permitting) he will be very good for us and in demand from other teams.

He is exactly what I thought he would be. Very talented but I just don't know where he fits in best for him and the team and he has a lot of work to do before he is accustomed to the speed of the English game

Still unsure whether he or GLC have a future under Mourinho

He is exactly what I thought he would be. Very talented but I just don't know where he fits in best for him and the team and he has a lot of work to do before he is accustomed to the speed of the English game

Still unsure whether he or GLC have a future under Mourinho
Mourinho loves a pure DM and Ndombele is basically the perfect player to have next to a DM in a double pivot.

He just needs to get fit, healthy and acclimated.

Mourinho loves a pure DM and Ndombele is basically the perfect player to have next to a DM in a double pivot.

He just needs to get fit, healthy and acclimated.
Agreed. I'm not convinced Dier is the man to fill the DM role, he isn't smart enough for it, but he is making the most of it now which is good. DM and RB are the main problem areas that need addressing.

Agreed. I'm not convinced Dier is the man to fill the DM role, he isn't smart enough for it, but he is making the most of it now which is good. DM and RB are the main problem areas that need addressing.

And have been for years. Now we have LB and CB to worry about as well. Plus GK very soon.

I’ve liked a lot about Ndombele but he can’t defend for shit, looks good going forward. But overall I think he hasn’t been good value for £63m.

Back
Top Bottom