Tanguy Ndombele

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Probably at 60% now and already pretty good, gonna be world-class in 2 or 3 years time.
His passing is better than I expected and that's saying something. I watched his highlights against City and there was 2 or 3 times where he played a clever pass and made a run for a give and go and Lamela/Sissoko just passed it back to Winks. He was visibly frustrated. I think once everyone gets used to his runs and passes we could really see something special. I think him and Dele could be dynamic on the pitch together - I see a lot of similarities in how they see the spaces.

I think his tracking and defensive abilities will improve as he gets used to the system.

Extremely encouraging thus far.

A Dembele replacement they said....

Csp_ZiFW8AEY0ka

One game without Ndombele ......

Dembele was a gifted footballer. It's absolutely right that he had no eye for goal, but his presence in midfield was an absolute asset for us, and we were noticeably worse off after he left.

Please, Ndombele.

Love the way the club labelled it a " minor injury" to appease fans rather than be straight with us.

The transparency at Spurs in relation to injuries is without a doubt the worst in the entire league.

Love the way the club labelled it a " minor injury" to appease fans rather than be straight with us.

The transparency at Spurs in relation to injuries is without a doubt the worst in the entire league.
Apparently a piece of coal weighing approximately half a tonne fell onto his thigh and the Spurs report should have read 'miner injury'. :thumbup: Hope that clears everything up.

Back
Top Bottom