Tanguy Ndombele

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

He won't start against City, will he :( 0 minutes under his belt after coming back from the lay-off. Even though we had one sub left unused in Soton game.

I guess it is hard to return against City if you have not get any actual game time in a month.
On the upside ofc, there has been 7 days of rest and training time for him between last game and City...

Hope he's settled down, the dietitian relays to Jose that he's now eating properly, and starts to stop blowing gas in training this week.

Then he plays a key part in smashing ManCity to pieces, along with our little Magician LoCelso.

The clouds lift and we surge to top 4...

Scenes

At 23, it's not beyond reason to suspect that maybe his Mum was with him at his previous places in France, but hasn't moved to England, hence his diet woes?

Wouldn't shock me, the only shock is that no Dietitician/cook was immediately assigned to him on arrival.

£64M athlete with no structured lifestyle plan from the club, no, it couldn't happen could it?!!!

I think something like this scenario is quite likely, personally, given the breakdown in our collective zest these past 13months, whilst Liverpool look fresh game after game without hugely more rotation of playing staff...

He won't start against City, will he :( 0 minutes under his belt after coming back from the lay-off. Even though we had one sub left unused in Soton game.

I guess it is hard to return against City if you have not get any actual game time in a month.
On the upside ofc, there has been 7 days of rest and training time for him between last game and City...

I wouldn’t be surprised if he’s being saved for a game like city and will be thrown in. It’s the kind of thing I would think Mourinho might do.

I wouldn’t be surprised if he’s being saved for a game like city and will be thrown in. It’s the kind of thing I would think Mourinho might do.

He will have watched him against them in the UCL for Lyon, or the video if not.

Goaded him a little publicly, to (hopefully) light the fire in his belly, sort his lifestyle...

Would love it if he came of age Sunday, with us. Comes off 80minutes 3-1 up, to rapturous applause after an assist and dominant display.

He will have watched him against them in the UCL for Lyon, or the video if not.

Goaded him a little publicly, to (hopefully) light the fire in his belly, sort his lifestyle...

Would love it if he came of age Sunday, with us. Comes off 80minutes 3-1 up, to rapturous applause after an assist and dominant display.

He was our best player against them in the away fixture earlier in the season.

Itd be smart to start him.

So it was Sissoko who was feeding him badly?

Ain't nothing wrong with weekdays at Casa Del Moose!

Moussaka!

MussakasMeMelitsanesKePatates01.JPG

And breakfast.

Chocolate_coffee_mousse.jpg

Back
Top Bottom