Tanguy Ndombele

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

To be fair imagine all the mad food you could afford with the money he's on, I'd be constantly ordering in all sorts of shit.

Well, I'd get a professional chef to make me ridiculously delicious AND healthy food. I try to do it myself, but it never quite comes off as I want it; and of course I can't make dishes that take more than a couple hours to cook, or a day in the slow cooker.

This thread is looking like the Lo Celso thread in November/early December. Then he will start a run of games and be great and opinion will turn on a dime.

Ndombele went from needing to start because he was great to being injured I told you so he's shit in the span of 4 weeks.

Back
Top Bottom