Taking Back our Tottenham

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

The Fighting Cock

The Fighting Cock
Much like chalk and cheese, Spurs and consistency are complete polar opposites. Any battle harden Tottenham fan will be more than aware of this. However, the inconstancies we are accustom to are on the pitch with a team that wins one week and not the next. This year a new discrepancy has emerged from the depths of white hart lane, one that, while unsurprising, is none the less rotten to the core. I of course am referring to the double […]

Continue reading...

Agree with that in its entirety.

As a club THFC are morally dead. Have been for years. All this StubHub thing does is re-enforce to the extreme how many monkey's tosses they give about, as you put it, 'Fan C'.

The only solace I take from it is that it doesn't take away any seats from Members as such, seeing as it's only ST holders who can sell them through this hideous partnership.

Spurs were once a proud club who refused any form of Sponsorship or advertising. Indeed, White Hart Lane was probably the last ground in the country to contain any advertising round the pitch and until the 70's the match programme was ad free.

Stupid as it sounds, that was a lovely, idyllic stance that our Custodians had taken, something pure and to be proud of.

Our current regime would sell their souls to the devil if it meant making a buck, but it's not them I support. I support the football club, not the business.

How bad does it have to get before we start protests marches before games against StubHub?

The days of marching on the club are well and truly over *spat on sugar - proper Spursy*

Btw I have four season tickets, if I have a spare or a game I give them away to my borderline retard little brother or one of his dullard mates.

How bad does it have to get before we start protests marches before games against StubHub?
too late for that now. The trust could easily have sorted one out when the news of our partnership first came out but they left it. I don't like it but there's fuck all anyone can do about it now.

I only have the one season ticket, but I never have any problems with giving it to someone I know/trust ..... for the price I paid!!! I may be naive but it would never occur to me to make money off the back of my family/friends!!

Back
Top Bottom