Swansea Away

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

If anyone has/finds/gets a spare ticket to this game I will be eternaly greatful if I could have dibs on it.

This game means a lot to me as I went to uni in Swansea and watched them loads, from their rise from the vetch, to winning league two and one etc.

I am a spurs fan through and through and so couldnt sit in the home end for this game, but as you will understand this will be a game that I would hate to miss.

I applied for tickets through the official channels but missed out by the number of points I would have got had they let me get a ticket to PAOK.

Any help appreciated.

COYS.

can't promise anything I have 2 and plan on using them both but if one of them becomes available I'll post it here. Otherwise, start putting the word out on twitter, although probably nearer the time will be best. As it's boxing day and transport is a nightmare you may find some become available.

Away to Swansea

Is anyone travelling up to this game? I was a right numpty and forgot to apply in time...So, does anyone have any spare fix? Two if possible one if not or somewhere I could get them. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Cheers lads.

Ta guys.

Gonna start doing the beat too nearer the time. I'm in Cardiff so really isn't far to travel at all. So bloody annoyed for forgetting, nice low points to get tickets as well!

Back
Top Bottom