Supporters Trust

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

It's a tenner mate.

And they probably don't achieve as much with the size of the membership they've got now as they would if we all signed up. The bigger the membership the more clout they have.

Like them or loathe them, they're the best form of access we have to communicate with the board of the football club.

I've been thinking of joining up for some time, and with all that's going on right now I probably will shortly

The best form of access to the board is just to email them, they always reply.

To get closer to Kat :levyeyes:
Just saying, it's not this Kat Law...
6qeo63oqfn0z.jpg

....it's this one...

She has a far sexier voice and cares more about Spurs fans which is the important bit...

Last edited:
Well they won't with that attitude.

The more members behind them, the harder they'll be to ignore.

Honest question, are there any examples of a football club trust with a huge support getting things done at their football club on a continual basis? Basically becoming an extra voice at board level type thing.

Honest question, are there any examples of a football club trust with a huge support getting things done at their football club on a continual basis? Basically becoming an extra voice at board level type thing.
Union Berlin and St Pauli are clubs where the fans are consistently heard that spring to mind.

The obvious answer is that the bigger the club, the less of a voice the fans will carry. But a strong members trust is always a plus because the bigger and stronger it is. The more push it will have once the opportunity presents itself

Liverpool's.
I think theirs (more than one) is the largest in the country. Helped push Hillsborough stuff though, have got Liverpool to re-think ticketing for new stand, got Liverpool to do u-turn on ticket pricing.

I'm a member. It's hard work and they don't achieve as much as they want to, but I have full confidence in Martin and Kat. If you don't know them, listen to the last fighting cock podcast.

Refreshing to see people who actually give a shit and make an effort to make things a little bit better for all of us, in a world full of bitches behind a keyboard.

Liverpool's.
I think theirs (more than one) is the largest in the country. Helped push Hillsborough stuff though, have got Liverpool to re-think ticketing for new stand, got Liverpool to do u-turn on ticket pricing.

They have also limited any further expansion of Anfield with their pressure to cap ticket prices - it simply isn't financially viable to extend the ground any further even though the demand is there....

They have also limited any further expansion of Anfield with their pressure to cap ticket prices - it simply isn't financially viable to extend the ground any further even though the demand is there....
I thought they already have planning permission for the further expansion of Anfield Rd end, taking capacity to 61k??

I thought they already have planning permission for the further expansion of Anfield Rd end, taking capacity to 61k??

When the cap was introduced their owner said that they would agree to it, but that any future plans would be immediately scrapped - they simply can't afford to build it without charging more, then won't make the money back over the life of the building. So if they do go ahead with it expect them to go back on the agreement.

I'm going to join after reading this thread. Emailed Martin once and he was very helpful. I've followed his writing loosely since the days of CaDD and it's top drawer in my opinion. And heard Kat on the podcast once (not the most recent one) and thought she came across very well too.

Repeating a quote from Martin cloake on the Podcast in regards to ENIC.

“.....they genuinely believe they are doing us a favour...”

Well, ENIC fuck you.

And if the THST have a way to stand up to such a pathetic attitude and be heard. However muted their voice, all power to them.

Back
Top Bottom