Sunderland v Tottenham Hotspur

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Forget about finals and May. lets see where we are on Monday, it may all seem different . We need to collect all three points because Chelsea will lose against Woolwich.

I don't understand why there seems to be so many people saying that this will happen. As much as it might help us along I'm not convinced it's to happen, Chelsea are very strong at home and I think it will be an easy home win.

I don't understand why there seems to be so many people saying that this will happen. As much as it might help us along I'm not convinced it's to happen, Chelsea are very strong at home and I think it will be an easy home win.
Chelsea have only won 1 in 5 against top 6 so far. Woolwich are far the better team as we are. Chelsea have forged ahead beating the crap below the top 6.

edit won only 2 from 6.
Chelsea lost at home against Liverpool and drew away. Lost to Woolwich away. Won and lost against us and beat Utd at home. Not the form of champions I feel. They can be got at and Woolwich can do this. Woolwich will not lose two on the trot.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom