Sunderland (home) Ghost of Chimbonda derby

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Some Spud wrote earlier and forgive me as I cant remember who as you all look a like !.

" Bale, where would we be without him ? ".

Well little tot, I shall imagine you will soon find out !

The fact you used the insult "Spud" marks you out to be a know nothing new fan, who is probably about 13 and called Amjit.

*dissapointedly packs away ivory handled "special occasion" burial shovel*

Didn't like that AVB said we will do it the Tottenham way in regards to the transfers. So bargains or young with sell on. Levy needs to pull out a big one for a striker. Everywhere else we can cope with the players coming back from loan/injury but a top striker is a must.

Man up mate. Seriously.
When we got in the champions league I didn't see loads of world class players clamouring to join us.

They've had way more money than us for years now and yet here we are, narrowly finishing one point below them on the final day.

Their stadium virtually handicapped them in the transfer market but by all acounts those debs etc. are all payed off in full now and they've got serious new sponsorships deals with lots of £££ this summer is going to be big for them but for us I see few new arrivals and none on the level a VDV (who we only got because of CL football)

Look at how they celebrated (players and fans)
They know we're coming for them. They were clearly shitting themselves. We'll be fine

Same thing happened last season, we were within touching distance but now they'll slip into the fifth gear that wasn't working for soo long and vanish out of sight.

Their stadium virtually handicapped them in the transfer market but by all acounts those debs etc. are all payed off in full now and they've got serious new sponsorships deals with lots of £££ this summer is going to be big for them but for us I see few new arrivals and none on the level a VDV (who we only got because of CL football)

Same thing happened last season, we were within touching distance but now they'll slip into the fifth gear that wasn't working for soo long and vanish out of sight.

Vanish out of sight? Do you think they will be able to challenge city, Chelsea or united for the title next season, who are also likely to invest heavily again. Yeah they may make top 4 ahead of us again but I can't see them suddenly becoming world beaters again.

We've got, man for man, as good as I not better squad everywhere bar up front and attacking midfield. (Cazorla has been quality) Unless they sign messi or ronaldo I can't see them improving that squad any more than we will.

I feel like an honorary member of Norway Spurs.

Great game - shame about the bloke who got his head caved in by a concrete step!

He fell down the stairs, hit he's head on every step, out cold for about 5 minutes. On his feet after 20, loads of blood, carried out the ground and he gave a little 'Yid Army' shout as he was carried out.

I feel like an honorary member of Norway Spurs.

Great game - shame about the bloke who got his head caved in by a concrete step!

He fell down the stairs, hit he's head on every step, out cold for about 5 minutes. On his feet after 20, loads of blood, carried out the ground and he gave a little 'Yid Army' shout as he was carried out.

ha ha, where was this?

Back
Top Bottom