Summer 2019 transfer thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

ziech to replace eriksen?
Discuss

I don't watch much of the Dutch league, nearly all my Ajax watching is CL, but isn't he more of an ARM, more of a tricky dribbling type (more of a kind of Hazrd type)?

The perfect replacement for Eriksen IMO, would be Brandt. He's an AM/ACM converted to a L8 type this season (almost identical to the trajectory Eriksen's remit has taken).

Doesn't mean Ziyech isn't a good option, but more as a replacement for Lamela, no?

Bentaleb was the only player to still have a decent game for Schalke in the 7-0 thrashing. I still think he could raise his level. I’d have him back here as Dembele’s replacement and I think he would come back as well.

Rather being the total cunt you are and denigrate every post, why don't you stick you bollocks on the line and detail what you see as wrong. If you have the answer then just share that with everyone. Failing to do that means you continue to be a waste of skin and a forum cancer.
Triggered much, old man? LMFAO

Stop posting utter bollox you’ve copied from
Twitter and I’ll stop pulling you up on it.

Modric is an interesting one. He's their best player IMO, winning the crass Ballon d'Or mates competition (should have been the year before in truth but hey) he's a year left on his contract and only their 6th highest earner (@£180k, still Bale earns more than double!!!). I think they will keep him for another year, gives Zizou time to identify and bring in a player to replace him with.
Bale is getting £350k after tax, I think.

Triggered much, old man? LMFAO

Stop posting utter bollox you’ve copied from
Twitter and I’ll stop pulling you up on it.
What have you pulled me up on dumbo? What "Twitter" bollocks are you talking about?

If it's bollocks disprove it. As I said you never do that, you haven't got the minerals. You only choose to denigrate a post without actually stating what/why or how. It's why you are a waste of skin, cancer to the forum. You offer nothing.

You STILL didn't come back with what your take was. Well, we are waiting. Make your post relevant for a change, educate us.

And by the way, Guido 🇺🇦 Guido 🇺🇦 , did you hear the rumours from Spain that our crafty chairman has offered to take Bale on loan (with Real paying the bulk of his wages, naturally)?
Yes, saw that from Balague's latest commentary on BBC. That's well with a shout, I applaud Levy for the approach on those terms. Also being a loan would enable us to take a closer look at his motivation and his dodgy ankles.

What have you pulled me up on dumbo? What "Twitter" bollocks are you talking about?

If it's bollocks disprove it. As I said you never do that, you haven't got the minerals. You only choose to denigrate a post without actually stating what/why or how. It's why you are a waste of skin, cancer to the forum. You offer nothing.

You STILL didn't come back with what your take was. Well, we are waiting. Make your post relevant for a change, educate us.
Is this your ‘proof’? The first link on Google. You’re pitiful

https://www.totalsportek.com/money/real-madrid-player-salaries/

I think a lot of people have go a to high of an opinion on players we should be signing. We were linked with Tielemans and Andre Gomes, people on this board said they aren't good enough, yet they are having very good seasons at their respective clubs, albeit a short time for Tielemans. I know the ultimate decision goes down to Poch, but we aren't too big for players of that mould.

We aren't going to sign your Iscos, Bales and NDombeles because we won't pay the prices and wages demanded. Grealish might be in the Championship, but he's a damn sight better than a lot of the players in the Premier League. Poch has proven he can get the best out of most players he works with.

Back
Top Bottom