Summer 2019 transfer thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Could get 2-3 seasons out of him throwing his weight around. Unless we get a kid who wants to learn off of Harry etc I can't see us getting someone younger & in their prime unless we pay top dollar week in/ week out for them to keep Poch company on the bench.

Could go far wrong with him and could be attainable with the situ possibly facing West Brom. Knows the English game, is a handful and relatively decent hold up play and feet

I guess Rondon is a price sensitive one, £10m is 'great lets get him', £25m - hmm. ?

I guess Rondon is a price sensitive one, £10m is 'great lets get him', £25m - hmm. ?

Or:

£10m = Levy is a tight cunt
£25m = Overpriced splinter merchant

Scored about 5 EPL goals in 2 years.
I can just image the Euphoria on here... :pochfacepalm:

100% price sensitive. For the right money he has a great profile for a backup striker fighting on all fronts. £10m if they struggle to get promoted is decent money for them, decent backup for us. £25m I'd rather we focus on a promising young player to bed them in. Price has to be right for fringe players or we move on

100% price sensitive. For the right money he has a great profile for a backup striker fighting on all fronts. £10m if they struggle to get promoted is decent money for them, decent backup for us. £25m I'd rather we focus on a promising young player to bed them in. Price has to be right for fringe players or we move on

Wish Parrot was a bit older... Would save us a lot of bullshit...

Get French Football News
Real Madrid President Florentino Perez on why his club has not spent as much as the rest of Europe's elite on transfers recently: "Because we already have the best players. Just look at Luka Modric, the current Ballon D'Or holder." (FF)

Ha we used that line first !

Spanish Real Madrid/Barca fans are the biggest bunch of plastics.

Imagine they had to stomach Levy’s transfer dealings (or lack of) :levylol:

Are we actually considering Rondon as a viable plan B for Tottenham Hotspur?

I’ll pass thanks. For £25m, £10m or even £1m. We are better than that.

Back
Top Bottom