Summer 2019 transfer thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

And yet you think that there is an actual 'list'. Poch and Levy sit down together, get the notebook out and jot down all the players they want.. Then they carelessly leave the list lying around for people to pass on to reliable sources in the media.. :dembelelol:

th

Your taking the word ‘list’ literally you genius.

Lol.

You need to get up earlier to beat me Sherlock. Now pipe down.

Builds best, most expensive stadium in the world

Builds best, most expensive training centre in the world

Called tight for not buying Mbappe for 250 million
I get it. So when our rivals celebrate Champions league titles, Europa league titles, Premier League titles and even FA cups, we can stick two fingers up and say
fuck your titles and your trophies, we got the most expensive training centre in the world.

giphy.gif

We don't.
But we do know that we rarely bid enough to secure our first choice targets.

Do we not bid enough, or do we bid the right amount just not structured in a way that suits the selling club? And are they out first choice targets, or are they the the targets that the media and fans believe are our first choice?

I get it. So when our rivals celebrate Champions league titles, Europa league titles, Premier League titles and even FA cups, we can stick two fingers up and say
fuck your titles and your trophies, we got the most expensive training centre in the world.

giphy.gif

No, but we can certainly use the stadium and training centre to help us reach their level, without having a sugar daddy owner.

Levy isn’t being frugal to spite any of us, he’s doing it for a reason, and we’ll reap the benefits in the future

I know it sucks we missed out on players like
Son
Toby
Sissoko
Sanchez
Eriksen
Hugo

What could have been
Exactly. What could have been.
Like I said, we rarely bid enough to secure our first choice targets.
I make you right. In your very own words. What could have been

Back
Top Bottom