Summer 2019 transfer thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I mean this has been known for a while now, right? He's been a true professional, but he's been out the door pretty much since August and kept on only as an emergency.

Not sure this signing has anything with Vorm leaving for that reason.
I'd imagine we'd need a new third keeper with him gone no?

Just checked Vorm has played 13 league games since 2014, bloody ell.

Who cares about how much Sess costs??

If Poch wants him, get him. People complain about not making signings but then complain about paying too much for a player !

Act that way with money and look where clubs can end up. The right deal not only means right quality but right price as well.

Ozil, Pogba & Alexis show the disjointed negative effects of a potential domino effect it can have across the rest of the squad and any future transfer dealings. It's got to be the right deal or it has a knock on effect in more ways than one.

Last edited:
I was just wondering if we have a chance of signing this guy Ndombele??! I can’t say I know that much about him, is he the real deal? And if so I believe he’ll cost a pretty penny.
I just worry a little about standards in the French league...although I’d love Fekir

I was just wondering if we have a chance of signing this guy Ndombele??! I can’t say I know that much about him, is he the real deal? And if so I believe he’ll cost a pretty penny.
I just worry a little about standards in the French league...although I’d love Fekir
Had a monster of a year last season. Been up and down this year. Flat track bullying smaller teams but generally going invisible against the bigger ones. But that is also a bit symptomatic for all of Lyon.

He's good with potential to be a true dominant CM. But this last season has lowered his price if you ask me. But Lyon ain't going to say that.

Back
Top Bottom