Summer 2019 transfer thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Hugo leaving in the summer?

Spurs captain Lloris is reportedly set to leave the club at the end of the season, with Argentina international Paulo Gazzaniga ready to step up and become no.1 at the new White Hart Lane.

And according to the Daily Star, the north Londoners are looking to bring in 25-year-old Malencia as back-up.

Why would he leave?

Rather get the right signing than a "marquee" one. If that signing is someone from league one, I don't give a shit."Marquee" signings are for fuckers that wank over Panini stickers

This guy?

giphy.gif

Well I beg to differ. IMO he's struggled as well of the rest of the defence. And I don't think he's got the physiques for a backline of 4. Just my opinion.
I just had a look at the Bournemouth forum because I really thought i might have lost my mind after reading your post.

The vast majority have said he's been their player Of The season (ahead of Fraser and Brooks).

Back
Top Bottom