Summer 2019 transfer thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Not that it's hard evidence, but why on earth would Saliba like our kit if he "has his heart set on Woolwich"
Having just signed for Barcelona it looks like Frenkie De Jong is also angling for a move to North London before even making his debut for the Catalan club.

D_wpB47W4AAsBv6.jpg:large

Having just signed for Barcelona it looks like Frenkie De Jong is also angling for a move to North London before even making his debut for the Catalan club.

D_wpB47W4AAsBv6.jpg:large
De Jong liking it is probably just an automated thing because he's a Nike athlete. There could well be something more to Saliba liking it however. Here's hoping anyway...

https://metro.co.uk/2019/07/18/william-saliba-chose-sign-Woolwich-instead-tottenham-10415856/

Considering how confident that article sounds, Saliba is either an idiot for liking the shirt or the article is complete bollocks.

I would assume no-one is daft enough to 'like' the shirt of your rivals just before signing for them.

Then again, footballers make me despair, and he is 18.

A good transfer window for us is likely keeping toby since there don't seem to be any other cb options linked and then either selling eriksen for a huge wage or a new contract.

Then regardless of the above bringing in lo celso, sessegnon and a good lb (i like grimaldo and telles) if rose leaves

Considering how confident that article sounds, Saliba is either an idiot for liking the shirt or the article is complete bollocks.

I would assume no-one is daft enough to 'like' the shirt of your rivals just before signing for them.

Then again, footballers make me despair, and he is 18.
I didn't see anything about liking the shirt, just that he was enticed by what they are doing with their academy, in reality his reason was probably that they offered a much higher wage. At least we drove the price up.

But true, let's be frank.
No you haven’t been frank, there are other players who didn’t perform or care much the whole season which am not going to name but you have included them. Sissoko gave everything to the cause with Motm performances doesn’t deserve to be dropped from the starting XI.

Back
Top Bottom