Summer 2019 transfer thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

He has played 117 senior matches for Ajax and has played in an Europa League final and Champions League semifinal. Further he has been capped 15 times for Holland. Have you ever watched him play?
I’ve watched him get skinned on the halfway line out on the wing many a time while playing CB........he makes worse mistakes than Foyth in a shit league.
Might come good, might not.

For 50M upwards though you can shove that gamble up your arse. Foyth is quality and has all the traits of someone who will end up being truly immense.

200.gif

English!

As I red the read book a stood stud two close too close the to doors behind him. However, he new the knew doorway was bear, like a bare with no fur and a fatty waste that likes to waist time buy the river saying by to the salmon we bye.

I don’t give a flying fuck who leaves and who comes in I just want the fucking window shut, this place is always bat shit mental unless we have games to watch.

Then it’s a slightly different kind of bat shit mental.

I’ve watched him get skinned on the halfway line out on the wing many a time while playing CB........he makes worse mistakes than Foyth in a shit league.
Might come good, might not.

For 50M upwards though you can shove that gamble up your arse. Foyth is quality and has all the traits of someone who will end up being truly immense.
de Ligt has show much more than Foyth. Let's not pretend that Foyth has taken the league by storm. Care to elaborate on why de Ligt is a bad cb? I'm assuming you're basing your argument on de Ligt being nutmegged by Rose in the CL. Have you actually watched him play?

We really do like you guys a lot. Friendly and fun to be around. Just can't understand the Trump factor. Probably like you don't understand Brexit. We're both in the shit.

The pisser for us is in about a week’s time we get our very own Trump. At least the Americans voted their Trump in.

So looks like Trippier and Rose might be off. Not totally unexpected - but I'd assumed all full back recruitment would be next summer as we had more than enough to do this summer.

And no rumours of replacements i have seen

I'd got kind of used to thinking that Foyth, Aurier and KWP could cover RB, but only Ben Davies at LB ? - whilst I think Ryan Sessegnon ( if he comes) could be a LB in time, I certainly don't see him doing it next season...and with him still coming back from a hamstring injury he won't have much time to practice either.

Think we need to hear something relatively quickly s there is only 3 weeks is so to go of TW

I'm quite encourage by this Trippier move. 3 assists in 28 games whereas Aurier has 2 in 8! he's had a dreadful season, he's killed by pace and the one thing he's good at - Crossing, he's stopped doing it.

If you want a player to receive the ball in acres of space, then stop put his foot on it, then turn around and pass it back to Alderweireld or Sanchez, Trippier's your man.

There were rumours that Aarons signed a new Norwich deal, did that actually happen? I note they signed Sam Byron today?

Back
Top Bottom