Summer 2019 - Pre Season (ICC , Audi Cup & Other Matches)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

formazioni21lugliotut4ljku.jpg

formazioni21lugliogaz98jzb.jpg

TBH, I don't know yet as my mother-in-law is in a serious condition in hospital. We've been told it might be a matter of days.

What channel is it on ?
Sorry to hear that mate. It's on Premier Sports 1 and a load of others. Use the app SportEventz in google playstore...it's brilliant for listing overseas channels and UK channels including all Saturday 3pm kick offs :thumbup:. Doesn't show them..but that's another 'story'
(Sent you a PM with details)

Anybody else interested just send me a PM .....sorted.

It's on Eir2 for you Irish lads.

Nice move ... Parrot's shot saved and Eric with the follow up ... only being played at 80% but we are by a country mile the better team so far ...

Bollocks ... blinding second goal but Son given offside ... not sure about that

Very impressed by Tanganga ... big strong lad who's been under 23 captain for a while, didn't realise we'd extended his contract until I looked him up, can see why we did ... sure it's only a friendly but he's been up against some pretty decent players and looks more than comfortable ... maybe a proper contract should be offered ... after all he is yet another "one of our own"

Back
Top Bottom