Summer 2019 - Pre Season (ICC , Audi Cup & Other Matches)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Really looking forward to watching the friendly tomorrow against Juventus....kick off 12.30. I shall be in the pub and might just let my two other Spurs supporters watch (for a pint each of course :thumbup:).

TBH, I don't know yet as my mother-in-law is in a serious condition in hospital. We've been told it might be a matter of days.

What channel is it on ?

Sorry to hear that mate. It's on Premier Sports 1 and a load of others. Use the app SportEventz in google playstore...it's brilliant for listing overseas channels and UK channels including all Saturday 3pm kick offs :thumbup:. Doesn't show them..but that's another 'story'
(Sent you a PM with details)

Anybody else interested just send me a PM .....sorted.

Last edited:
Sarri about Juventus-Totthenam

“I expect a bad game, in difficult weather conditions, against a team ahead for physical condition and tactical knowledge, because he has been working with Pochettino for five years ”.

Absolutely love seeing our youngsters over there. Hopefully it'll give them all a taste for it.

Indeed, unless their egos are too bloated, they'll be acutely aware that making it that final step from youth to a top team is a big ask. So they might never experience that sort of thing again.

Hope they take it all in. And more so, that they take it as inspiration to want more of it and work their asses off!

Bit disrespectful only taking 9 players?

Thank God he remembered to put a full stop after the number 3 or we would have been grossly outnumbered 9/300....always reckon this clip should be played on the big screens at home just before we kick off and volume at full blast....... :thumbup:

Back
Top Bottom