Summer 2019 - Pre Season (ICC , Audi Cup & Other Matches)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Agreed. I'm looking at it from the point of view of the youngsters who made up half the starting side

Whilst it's a friendly match the fact that the youngsters went for to toe with some very good players in the Juve side and acquired themselves very well is the plus I take from the match. Some of them may have shown enough to convince Poch to give them other chances with Spurs first team.

This is true. These games must be exploited by young people or by those in the balance (Higuain)

MUST WIN!!

I think this is my favourite Spurs thing EVER!!!

2 points dropped though....

POCH OUT!
They let us down when it mattered!! :lamelashock::kanehand::deledoubt:

MUST WIN!!

I think this is my favourite Spurs thing EVER!!!

2 points dropped though....

POCH OUT!
They let us down when it mattered!! :lamelashock::kanehand::deledoubt:
K2nWEPC.png

:vert:

I've put this up on other threads but if you can download an app from the Playstore called SportEventz onto your android phone/tablet it will give you every single football match anywhere in the world (you can obviously tailor it to your needs as well) together with the GMT kick off and the UK and foreign channels televising the game. Usually quite a few days ahead so you can plan your viewing.

Real Madrid vs The Woolwich at midnight....first time I've ever wanted Hazard to have a blinder !

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom