Summer 2018 transfer window

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

If this is aimed at me then calling Poch stubborn (which he is) is not meant as an insult. I think he’s great and I’m not wavering at all. As for ‘fickle nasty people, let me remind you.

Fickle as fuck.

fickle
ˈfɪk(ə)l/
adjective
  1. changing frequently, especially as regards one's loyalties or affections.
    "celebs trying to appeal to an increasingly fickle public"
    synonyms: capricious, changeable, variable, volatile, mercurial, vacillating, fitful, irregular; More

:avbshock:

If this is aimed at me then calling Poch stubborn (which he is) is not meant as an insult. I think he’s great and I’m not wavering at all. As for ‘fickle nasty people, let me remind you.

Fickle as fuck.

fickle
ˈfɪk(ə)l/
adjective
    synonyms: capricious, changeable, variable, volatile, mercurial, vacillating, fitful, irregular; More

Well done PC99CLASH

Trotted this out again bearing in mind those quotes I made not long after he was appointed but on the plus side it keeps you out of the pub

Pleased you added the definition though as it clearly doesn’t apply to me
I don’t change my mind frequently
I formed an opinion on Poch very early but wasproven wrong and was man enough to admit it and have been a staunch supporter since

So how long are you going to be with us this time before you throw your toys out of the pram and flounce off like the petulant spoilt attention seeking brat that you are

But I don’t hate you

Well done PC99CLASH

Trotted this out again bearing in mind those quotes I made not long after he was appointed but on the plus side it keeps you out of the pub

Pleased you added the definition though as it clearly doesn’t apply to me
I don’t change my mind frequently
I formed an opinion on Poch very early but wasproven wrong and was man enough to admit it and have been a staunch supporter since

So how long are you going to be with us this time before you throw your toys out of the pram and flounce off like the petulant spoilt attention seeking brat that you are

But I don’t hate you

No toys, no pram, and how am I seeking attention by refraining from posting for a few weeks? Surely the opposite would be true?

‘Man enough to admit it’? You’d have looked even more stupid if you hadn’t, but don’t let me stop you conferring more heroic observations on yourself. This is the last time I’ll respond to you. Cheers Baz.

Fickle as fuck.

fickle
ˈfɪk(ə)l/
adjective

Hi Joe.
May I just ask specifically what you see in Poch that is stubborn? I kind of know what you mean and I'm sure you've explained this somewhere else but I may have missed it. Cheers

If we get malcom in and a really good CM then I'd be happy to play son as back up striker, bring vinny back and also use sterling off the bench with his pace.
Sessegnon would be the icing on the cake

I'd definitely take Callum Wilson.

Prem experience. Proven goalscorer. Different to what we have.

Hi Joe.
May I just ask specifically what you see in Poch that is stubborn? I kind of know what you mean and I'm sure you've explained this somewhere else but I may have missed it. Cheers
He only does up one button on his coat. Keep banging on to him that he looks a lemon, but the guy just won't take telling.
63963_1494_2c4ac428_6c441e43-m.jpg

Back
Top Bottom