Summer 2018 transfer window

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

You know fcuk Zaha and I mean that in the sense that his is money over ambition and fighting to prove you are one of the best and to potentially win silverware.

Why else sign a contract that is probably massive of course (previous one was 100k per week by all accounts)?

All he has done is guaranteed to play football as opposed to sit tight and angle for the move.

We should never go near ever again because he has shown he does not have the mentality to be at a top club.

You know fcuk Zaha and I mean that in the sense that his is money over ambition and fighting to prove you are one of the best and to potentially win silverware.

Why else sign a contract that is probably massive of course (previous one was 100k per week by all accounts)?

All he has done is guaranteed to play football as opposed to sit tight and angle for the move.

We should never go near ever again because he has shown he does not have the mentality to be at a top club.

Maybe he's just happy there?

By all accounts we've never actually gone near, it's just the supporters (Every. Fucking. Window.) getting on here and moaning about "paaaaaaaaaaaaaaaace". So...I don't think you have anything to worry about on that front.

Loads of footballers choose easy money over challenging careers. (Not just footballers, either). The problem is people not understanding/accepting that to many of these people football is literally just an occupation.

By all accounts we've never actually gone near, it's just the supporters (Every. Fucking. Window.) getting on here and moaning about "paaaaaaaaaaaaaaaace". So...I don't think you have anything to worry about on that front.

Loads of footballers choose easy money over challenging careers. (Not just footballers, either). The problem is people not understanding/accepting that to many of these people football is literally just an occupation.
It's a "link" based off of Poch once saying that he thought Zaha was a good player. Probably in a pre-match press conference before a game against Palace.

A mountain out of a molehill. A Damiao if you will

#LevyOut! Can't fucking believe we are stuck having to watch the likes of Moura and Dembele just because those cheap cunts wouldn't pay 150 odd million for Fabinho and Martial.
Agreed...tight bastard is costing us yet another season. Its embarrassing watching us wither and die when the likes of City, United, Woolwich and even Spam have gazumped us with a combined net spend of £250M. Fucking championship for us next year, mate. At least we might we a trophy there.

:adeohshit:

PL transfer window closing early has definitely helped us.

Imagine it closed this Friday, the press would have been a nightmare over Alderweireld moving to United before last night.......there's no way he would have played even if he was staying with us

Added to that our squad has always seems unsettled for the first few games in past seasons, everyone always expects us to sign players late on so no one is 100% certain of their status in the squad.

Surely not they've already got like 50 centre mids
Who else can afford those wages for someone that can’t complete 90mins? A luxury only Chelsea can afford surely.

Plus Sarri doesn’t seem to have decided on an understudy for Jorginho. He’d be good experience to have around if you could afford him.

Who else can afford those wages for someone that can’t complete 90mins? A luxury only Chelsea can afford surely.

Plus Sarri doesn’t seem to have decided on an understudy for Jorginho. He’d be good experience to have around if you could afford him.
Didn’t he say he’d play for a quid a game or something like that? Or did I dream it up?

Back
Top Bottom