Summer 2017 transfer window or, waiting for Godot

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
Picture of oedipal:

jfaxz6je3dpbnak3ilsv.jpg

Ibra kept pace with Lukaku until the injury happened.

Ibra is also a better complete package player than bullrush Lukaku. Lukaku cannot even hold up the ball proper most of the time.

Yes I am a bit biased but Ibrahimovic is easily one of the best pure football players in this century.
I will admit I was surprised how well he did in the premiership especially at his age. Good football brain too. Shame about his injury.
I think lukaku's pace will make a big difference up top.

Ibra kept pace with Lukaku until the injury happened.

Ibra is also a better complete package player than bullrush Lukaku. Lukaku cannot even hold up the ball proper most of the time.

Yes I am a bit biased but Ibrahimovic is easily one of the best pure football players in this century.

I didn't know a lot about Ibra, so I read his book.

Then I though "he's an incredible player and personality"

Then I found out it was pretty much written by someone else who blended his life with fiction to make the autobiography, and I was a little disappointed.

Antonio Conte questions Tottenham's Premier League title ambitions

What a knob. Trying to interfere with our preparations and unsettle our players - get them to think that they should leave cause we wont win anything because we don't buy expensive players. Can't improve unless you buy expensive players? True for Conte no doubt, but not for decent managers like Poch. I hope Poch shows him he is talking bullshit this season by winning the title without spending money. Let's start by beating the expensive Chelsea team early on. And he can forget Kane, even for £100M we wouldn't sell him. And he wouldn't want to go anyway. That's what you get when you develop your own youth you fucking dick.

I didn't know a lot about Ibra, so I read his book.

Then I though "he's an incredible player and personality"

Then I found out it was pretty much written by someone else who blended his life with fiction to make the autobiography, and I was a little disappointed.
All footballer autobiographies are ghostwritten

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom