Summer 2017 transfer window or, waiting for Godot

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's back #ITK

Ali Z - On Danny Rose - City are interested but they also want a few other prem players that play in North London not for us ....I know a really good friend of Danny's who says Danny felt under valued by Redknapp and AVB and loves Poch, I asked him and he said Danny knows others interested but did not seem fussed about moving.
That's what Rose said himself in an interview

raw

May I be potentially unpopular and declare I don't want Sanchez at spurs.

He's a whingebag. We'd risk blowing the good team bond we've formed since Adebadinfluence left.

Last edited:
May I be potential unpopular and declare I don't want Sanchez at spurs.

He's a whingebag. We'd risk blowing the good team bond we've formed since Adebadinfluence left.

Add to that he is a stroppy attention seeking shitbag whose treachery will be welcomed by the Chavs. I would rather we looked elsewhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom