Summer 2017 transfer window or, waiting for Godot

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
Much better prospect that the current Zaha, and can still have his game shaped accordingly; Zaha shagging Moyes' daughter was a bad shout on his part, as had he been given a fair crack at United he could have developed into a very good player by now.
Zaha didn't bang his daughter, tabloid bullshit. I'm warming to the idea of Zaha in a spurs shirt

My ex worked for United at the time; he certainly did fuck Moyes' daughter.
lBYwEDm.gif

This just spiced the international break up a little.

I'm a big fan of Son and its hard to argue against his record/performances this season.
I guess being a top team means we need more than one option off the bench and I think for all Son's attributes, his not as 'pacey' as was originally thought. Besides, his best from the left, I would argue we need a impact player from the right (in the Mane mould). Poch/Levy has shown they want this type of player, think Njie and GKN.
Lamela coming back could fill this gap but he is hardly pacey ether.
Its a conundrum but fuck its good to be a spurs supporter these days, cant recall a time in my 27 years of life when I had to scratch my head and think about who I'd replace in the first 11.

I'm a big fan of Son and its hard to argue against his record/performances this season.
I guess being a top team means we need more than one option off the bench and I think for all Son's attributes, his not as 'pacey' as was originally thought. Besides, his best from the left, I would argue we need a impact player from the right (in the Mane mould). Poch/Levy has shown they want this type of player, think Njie and GKN.
Lamela coming back could fill this gap but he is hardly pacey ether.
Its a conundrum but fuck its good to be a spurs supporter these days, cant recall a time in my 27 years of life when I had to scratch my head and think about who I'd replace in the first 11.
This is the best Spurs teams since the early 80s, imv

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom