Summer 2017 transfer window or, waiting for Godot

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really happy so far but can't shake the feeling there is more to come.

tumblr_lvaojhNusk1qfrhzwo1_500.jpg

Did you get banned from SC or something? I mean, I agree with you, but you seem to have a real hatred.

Got banned from the ITK section but not site. Persistent itk bashing :) The cunt mod "A&C" sent me an abusive message then gobbed off infront of his minions on the thread knowing I couldn't reply. So yes I despite Spurs community and their North Korea like dictatorship shite website that begs for donations every 4 seconds. Not to mention the shit cunt ITK's that never actually get anything right.

from what I understand Levy got PSG to sign a confidentiality agreement which did two things:

1. stopped Chelsea in their tracks aka. Willan mk2
2. Meant city didn't know we had a replacement lined up so couldn't haggle on Walker

If true (big IF), it's a master stroke. The moment Aurier got his VISA his value doubled.

Llorente is apparently at Hotspur way doing his medical. I hear there is no mobile reception in the area at the moment :levyeyes:

Got banned from the ITK section but not site. Persistent itk bashing :) The cunt mod "A&C" sent me an abusive message then gobbed off infront of his minions on the thread knowing I couldn't reply. So yes I despite Spurs community and their North Korea like dictatorship shite website that begs for donations every 4 seconds. Not to mention the shit cunt ITK's that never actually get anything right.
You only got banned from the ITK thread but you're this upset about it? :dembele:

Half of us have been banned from the site full stop....and frankly, who cares? It's a pathetic place full of sycophants.

Fernando Llorente in means Janssen out. I swear to God, if we make a net profit this window, when all our rivals are dipping into their life savings, I'm going to lose it.
We are fans, we are THFC supporters, we won't to win, we want trophies, we don't care about balance sheets, we are NOT share holders and The THFC board with DL and Co. know what they are doing best for the club.

Speaking of SC, look what just happened in their "ITK" thread:

WHAT. THE. ACTUAL. FUCK!? :lamelaaghh:
This is not news. They've pulled this shit for at least a decade. When I was still on there years ago I asked them if they ever thought of accounting for the money they raked in for the sake of transparency (having been stupid enough to donate once myself)....I received an official warning.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom