Summer 2016 Transfer Window Thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Oigh you phlegm gargling scouse cunts.........

levy2.gif

#whateverhappenedtohim

As stated I'm not hugely positive over the signing of Sissoko but I'm gobsmacked by how much negative press the deal is receiving and how much focus is on the price tag especially considering some of the dross other teams have signed

Zaza 24 million
Alonso 25 million
Luis 32 million
Bolasie 30 million
Ayew 20 million
John Stones 50 million

where was the shit storm when those donkeys were signed?

As stated I'm not hugely positive over the signing of Sissoko but I'm gobsmacked by how much negative press the deal is receiving and how much focus is on the price tag especially considering some of the dross other teams have signed

Zaza 24 million
Alonso 25 million
Luis 32 million
Bolasie 30 million
Ayew 20 million
John Stones 50 million

We're a 'special' case.

Zaza 24 million
Alonso 25 million
Luis 32 million
Bolasie 30 million
Ayew 20 million
John Stones 50 million

Yes, those are all shocking deals, but what did you really expect?

I'm a bit confused on this one.

Are you trying to say he wasn't vocal enough about wanting a move?

He wasn't vocal about coming to us. He signed at the last minute, if you want to join a club, you tell your Agent 'I want that club.' Everton would not send a private plane to London without encouragement.
However he is now here, and he is now ours. He'll get no lack of support from me.

He wasn't vocal about coming to us. He signed at the last minute, if you want to join a club, you tell your Agent 'I want that club.' Everton would not send a private plane to London without encouragement.
However he is now here, and he is now ours. He'll get no lack of support from me.

I don't know what you're basing that from. He could have told his agent every hour, and it still wouldn't make us any more likely to pay the money. It's us that went last minute, not him.

I wasn't under the impression that he was supposed to be signing for his boyhood dream club

I don't know what you're basing that from. He could have told his agent every hour, and it still wouldn't make us any more likely to pay the money. It's us that went last minute, not him.

I wasn't under the impression that he was supposed to be signing for his boyhood dream club

Wanyama, Jansen and Nkoudou turned down others and made it clear that they wanted to join us. But when yo read the farcical statement from Everton's owner, maybe he knew something we didn't. :levylol:

Back
Top Bottom