Summer 2016 Transfer Window Thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Wow. What a season. I think it's gonna be hard to buy anyone who will improve us and one up on our first title in the PL and our treble. I mean Bale wants to come back, but do we really need him?

:troll:

Wow. What a season. I think it's gonna be hard to buy anyone who will improve us and one up on our first title in the PL and our treble. I mean Bale wants to come back, but do we really need him?

:troll:
Bring back him and Modric and we will win everything. Wimbledon, Grand National, the lot.

Who: Hertyid
Where: SC

Our club ethos is clear and has been for a while as many of us have been saying.

We don't want to spend a lot of money but it's there if absolutely necessary.
Poch sees Chadli and Son as good enough to backup Harry.
The team is balanced and settled and it would take someone magical to break that up, certainly not a joker like SB.
Trust in what we have, the grass is not always greener.
#ITK

Who: Hertyid
Where: SC

Our club ethos is clear and has been for a while as many of us have been saying.

We don't want to spend a lot of money but it's there if absolutely necessary.
Poch sees Chadli and Son as good enough to backup Harry.
The team is balanced and settled and it would take someone magical to break that up, certainly not a joker like SB.
Trust in what we have, the grass is not always greener.
#ITK
How is that even ITK? This cunt is just summarizing Poch's comments

"Tottenham will have first refusal on signing West Brom striker Saido Berahino, 22, in the summer following talks between Spurs chairman Daniel Levy and Baggies owner Jeremy Peace.(Sunday People)"

This would explain the loan move by Pritch.

Berahino is desperate to play for Spurs the Newcastle bid was a smokescreen so Newcastle could say they tried to get a big money player as if he would have joined that circus anyway , as for Stoke never gonna happen whilst Spurs remain in the hunt , I think this one is done and dusted and will be settled very early in the transfer window.

I'm dissapointed we haven't signed more youth prospects so far, expected 2/3 per window minimum just to excite poch

Back
Top Bottom