Stupid things you have heard at the lane

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I have been guilty of saying ' what a terrible corner' (or words to that effect) and we score two seconds later!

200_s.gif

If that's as bad as it's got... I think you're alright!
I've heard worse in the Family section!!

I remember once when Viduka was playing for Newcastle against us at the Lane, and he'd clearly been on the pies. In order to get a pair of shorts that fitted his ever expanding waistband, he must have been wearing size XXXXL, and because of that they were nearly round his ankles.

I could not resist shouting "pull you shorts up you fat cunt, pull your shorts up...you fat cunt".

I thought it was funny - but then again I'd had a skinful.

Couple of donuts, you know the sort, banter lads, thick as shit singing "does your boyfriend know you're here" to Brighton the other year. :goonermong:

Me and my mates collectively told them to shut up, support the team and fuck off.
Only time I've ever really had a go at another Spurs supporter.

Heard a guy shout "stab im in the fakkin' ead" to Calum Chambers at Boro the other week. That was just funny

I've heard 'This, no this, no THIS is the season we finally finish above ArseAnal' a few times down the years...

Sounds more fucking stupid every time I hear it!!

Back
Top Bottom