Stuff to publish

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Flav

The Fighting Cock
Alright lads

We're looking for stuff to publish on the front page.

Has there been any posts in recent times that are worthy of as wider audience. If so can you link them below.

If not no worries. Much love.

This one, without a doubt, needs to be seen by everyone.

Do him good? Do ye know what he does when he gets a red?

He goes to his deaf Grandmother's assisted living place, you know it's a ground floor terrace with a walk in bath. Handles everywhere. Anyway, he goes there, unannounced, but that means fuck all cause the old cunt is deaf, makes himself right at home. But he's no happy. She's watching 15 to 1 repeats wi the wee sign language cunt giving it yeeha in the corner. The volume is through the roof. She assumes he's there for a cup o cocoa like the old days. The old days when he was nice. She fucks off to the kitchen to put a pan o milk on the hob. She's making some din, but The Hood just needed to get away from it all and clear his head. He begins to realise he came to the wrong place. He can't hear himself think. Just been carded off TFC and she's banging around in the cupboards and 15 to 1 for the deaf is fucken blaring away in the corner. Know what he does? Do ye know? He fucken undoes his tweeds and starts trying to fist his own arse right there in her living room. Now he can hear the carriage clock on the mantel as he tries to get another knuckle in. He fucken hates himself. It's all too much but he won't be defeated. He will not. Not again.

Then she comes through with the cocoa. She deaf not blind. Poor cunt.

Is this like the time you asked for info about a book and sparked a 21 page thread of memories over decades, and fans of yesteryear united the forum with tales of Tottenham, WHL, away days, coach trips.....burgers, punch ups, loved ones past and present....

And didn’t even read it

:gallashmm:

:chadliwtf:

What would be interesting would be to reinvigorate the 1882 movement, for many reasons. Away tickets are hard to get so away days are difficult for a lot of people. Also, going to games is bloody expensive. Getting a decent gathering to e.g. FA Youth Cup games or the EFL Trophy could be fun. Target a local-ish game with terracing and try to recreate the fun of an away day without costing the earth. Be great for our youngsters to get a big support. We’ve missed a lot of decent ones this season but the U23 have an away match at Brighton coming up, playing at Crawley Town. It’s easy to get to, had a decent social club where away fans are welcome, terracing... just saying.

Just put up the photo of Poch clearing out Ashley Cole.

Gives me a warm feeling every time I see it

CZbuQJhXEAEywlB.jpg

Alright lads

We're looking for stuff to publish on the front page.

Has there been any posts in recent times that are worthy of as wider audience. If so can you link them below.

If not no worries. Much love.
There is a whole thread of them,
https://www.thefightingcock.co.uk/forum/threads/stupidest-post-of-all-time.20734/

This is a strong contender
Why? Because I backed Soldado, Lennon and Townsend over slow, backwards Kane and Dembele like the majority did? It's not popular being correct against a majority. Esp when they were dancing with delight at how crazy my posts were.

Does anyone actually know what system and ethos of play you like? Perhaps if we search Woolwich or Manchester forums we can derive your footballing opinion?

After all you come in peace and laugh and joke with Scum boards while burning lilly white fans at the steak daily.

Of all posters, I think you bringing up the popularity aspect is cringe.

You can be summed up with one liners of abuse.

Also everyone knows...EVERYONE: That you would be obliterated by everyone you talk shit to face to face. I don't think anyone cuts a fatter, sadder no daylight creep than you.

You claim to end people. It's the saddest tough man routine I've witnessed online. I'd probably see a real life clog fall out of your stained trouser leg if you typed that and I tapped you on the shoulder.

You hate me out of frustration. You would welcome me and love it if I claimed at the end of the season the key would be to play Lamela, Son, Eriksen and sub on Carroll etc etc. you would laugh your ass off at me.

You can't can you? You hate hate the correlation of my opinion with actual events.

I wanted to play Wimmer, push Jan into Diers position in the back 3. Play Dier in the Dembele role etc to avoid the Gooner doomsday.

You hate that I'm always on the right track. And your black hatred of me is FRUSTRATION that history pans out the way I predicted. Every main general point. From our good season to the Achilles heel.

The only maggots are the pale flabby shit sniffers wriggling in the light of ole Gibbsy.

Just had dejavu. We've done this so often. Season pans out like I predicted. Naysayers tripling down on their denial.

You cry to ban me because you can't bear to admit my warnings were sensible. My footballing opinions are sound. After the fact.

Mocking my beast mode Spurs. How fucking beat are you?

How bad was that end without my beasts in midfield? Poor Dier was shell shocked by how open he was left.

Holy shit what a mushroom cloud of Gibbsy predictions/warnings in one ugly disastrous heartbreaking package. You are just another radioactive glowing shitworm that can't change the record out of pride.

I like to write. This is fun. Most know it's not my style to get personal but I don't think my ubend targets have personality that can be detected beyond fecal bacterial strains.

Haha. Still laughing at the thought. Imagine if the average poster you claim to end, tapped you on the shoulder? You'd probably faint. You're the Cartman of the forum.

It’s a crying shame we are not the subject of a season long documentary series for Netflix.

Although imagine pitching this as fictional back in May .....

The scene is a media office in central London.

Right here’s a few ideas so um the goalie and captain of both Spurs and France is caught drink driving a few months after France win the World Cup and he goes out in London with some other French footballers gets pissed and then drives through the middle of central London, and you know what he misses the man united game . - “well I don’t think anyone believes France are going to win the World Cup but ok”

And Tripper is also linked to Real Madrid for £50million after the World Cup.
- “Sorry are you on drugs????”

No. He’s the star of the England World Cup team. Great storyline.

Anyway back to Spurs.
So the stadium is delayed for months and months after everyone buys season tickets and there is a big marketing campaign about the CL but they don’t get to play 1 game there in the CL.
Um er actually you know what, they just never play in the stadium for the whole season full stop.
But they do manage to blag the fan base with crap updates on social media -
-“well ok but that seems a bit far fetched - the stadium is ready - everyone says so. FFS people in Thailand know it’s all ready. 100% ready, guaranteed”

Well you’re with me still? good - so despite never being anywhere near the top of the league they lose a game in December while 3rd and the media says they have bottled the league
- “in December??? that makes literally no sense but I suppose we could put that in there”

and then er the er quite unpopular French right back is arrested for a domestic but he’s released without charge but um ...... he misses the man United game??....... ,
“- ok - two arrests in one season and both French players and both miss man united games? Seriously?? This is your pitch???”

Well they could also release all their best young strikers in the summer, and in January Llorente is transfer listed, Janssen puts on 2 stone and Son leaves for some Asian tournament but then Kane breaks his ankle so they have no strikers left
- “right please fuck off this is just getting stupid now”

Oh I forgot to say. This is the the bit that seals the deal. What a twist.... !!!
They sign nobody in the summer. Just say in the whole world not one footballer can improve this squad. It’s actually impossible to make this team any better.
It’s definitely nothing to do with the stadium being totally fucked, which is a huge surprise to everyone.
Totally unexpected.
Not linked at all.

And also Sissoko becomes the best midfielder at the club.........literally just runs past people - like when you press that button playing FIFA. Unstoppable.

“ right you fucking complete utter madman - get out and never show your face here again......... actually are you from Woolwich fan TV or something. Is this some sort of prank show? Have I just been punkd??? ”

:dembelelol:

Back
Top Bottom