Stub hub rest in peace

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I understand it to mean you can list your ticket even if the game isn't sold out. Although a buyer will have to pay the £7.50 fee, as mentioned above, many will be happy to pay it to sit in a more sought after area.
Also, from the initial post, I read it as you can chop in all your tickets back to the pot from day one.
Those you definitely cannot attend you can chuck back in from whenever they open the system. Might be wrong.
For sure I cant attend a few games so wait and see

Also
Following every home Premier League fixture next season, Season Ticket Holders will be issued with one additional Loyalty Point if either they have their Season Stadium Access Card scanned at Wembley Stadium’s turnstiles OR list their seat for sale on our Ticket Exchange system.

An additional point, not 1 point for the match, an additional point presumably on top of the regular 1,3,5 system?! Maybe?

Last edited:
An additional point, not 1 point for the match, an additional point presumably on top of the regular 1,3,5 system?! Maybe?

An additional point because ST holders don't get loyalty points for home league games (till now, it seems). We just got the lump of 35 points or whatever upon renewal.

But will you actually get a ticket to tout?

I assumed we'd be issued with some sort of access card, which we'd use throughout the season as per what happened at WHL?

Also, if you're only buying a ST to sell them, you've got a ST for the wrong reasons tbh.

Of course I haven't bought to sell tickets. I am saying that if I cannot attend then I can sell. I wouldn't be touring personally but sure some would. The season ticket holder or a buyer (if bought officially) can get it reprinted at the ticket office so the card isn't needed.

Greetings. Going to be touristing in London the weekend of TH v Bournemouth in October. I take it its fairly certain this game will go on general sale - how soon before the game does the general sale happen and what sort of price will tickets be? (I'm guessing around £35/£40 but may be way off).
Cheers.

Greetings. Going to be touristing in London the weekend of TH v Bournemouth in October. I take it its fairly certain this game will go on general sale - how soon before the game does the general sale happen and what sort of price will tickets be? (I'm guessing around £35/£40 but may be way off).
Cheers.
Price sounds right
Check 6 weeks before. General sale will be 10 days after members sale.
Details of tickets for 2017/2018 home matches at Wembley Stadium will published in July.

Back
Top Bottom