Stub hub rest in peace

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Providing there is still a way for season ticket holders to pass on tickets for little more than admin costs, I think this is a fantastic result. The ripping off of fans, especially often long term members, was intolerable. Skipped games rather than be ripped off and now I feel my sacrifice was worth it.

Good riddance. As a sometime gig goer, I hate the business model. And although this was not *quite* the same situation I'm still pleased the system has been abandoned. Wish they'd all do one to be fair.

As you say Smoked Salmon Smoked Salmon , there's no justified reason for multiple times face value sales. There does need to be a legitimate/enforced way to transfer tickets for a sensible administration fee. Whether it be football, music, other sport and events.

Last edited:
Do not think there was much option. As most matches will go to General sale the choice for non season ticket supporters will be buying direct or from a season ticket holder. The general sale tickets will be in the less popular part of the ground and thus cheaper and if season ticket holder prices are too high they will not be sold. Agree good news and hopefully will be carried on when back at WHL. Season ticket holders will not be able to make a profit on their seats but can recoup funds if they cannot go.

Interesting that as well as the £7.50 'selling' fee you get a flat 1/19th the cost of your ST back (what ever Cat ticket it is) paid back monthly or as a credit to next seasons NWHL ST.

Not sure as yet what price the Club will sell them on for though. The relevant Category price i imagine.

Interesting that as well as the £7.50 'selling' fee you get a flat 1/19th the cost of your ST back (what ever Cat ticket it is) paid back monthly or as a credit to next seasons NWHL ST.

Not sure as yet what price the Club will sell them on for though. The relevant Category price i imagine.
I read it as the seller will get back 1/19th of the ST price and the buyer will pay category price plus £7.50, presumably to cover costs for running the system.

Firstly, I've gotta say really well done to THST on this, as I'm sure without their pressure on the club regarding Stubhub they would never have abandoned them.

Secondly, I'll be interested to see how this works in practice. If, as was the case with Stubhub, seats can only be listed for resale once the stadium has already sold out then we might only see the system come into play for category A matches...

I read it as the seller will get back 1/19th of the ST price and the buyer will pay category price plus £7.50, presumably to cover costs for running the system.

Yep, you are correct. My fault for speed reading.

- Season Ticket Holders will not pay any fees for listing or selling their season tickets for sale.

- Purchasers will pay a single fixed £7.50 fee when purchasing a match ticket via Ticket Exchange.

Firstly, I've gotta say really well done to THST on this, as I'm sure without their pressure on the club regarding Stubhub they would never have abandoned them.

Secondly, I'll be interested to see how this works in practice. If, as was the case with Stubhub, seats can only be listed for resale once the stadium has already sold out then we might only see the system come into play for category A matches...
The way I understand it it, is you're free to list your ticket for sale for any game, regardless of take up, but you only get your 1/19th back if it sells? I.e, doesn't have to be a sell out before you can put it up for sale?

Ha ha. I wish. I'd want my multi to be more intelligent and less sensationalist. If people can't tell the difference then I am personally offended!!!!!!!!!!!!! :dembele::dier::dierno::levywtf::avbshock::vdvhmm:

Still, nothing that a few Arcy neg reps can't cure...:pochsmirk:
Stop derailing every thread with your petty agendas

Back
Top Bottom