Striker needed...

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

If you had 5 reasonable striker suggestions who would you pick?

My list looks like this starting top one as main favourite for me.

1. Hernandez
2. Gomez
3. Damiao
4. Benteke
5. Villa

:adeohshit:

We need a world class forward, good with both feet and in the air, who is capable of scoring the easy and the sublime, one with pace and power, who scores 30+ a season, there is only one I can think of
:pav:

The problem with Damiao is, it's a big enough risk buying a player from Brazil when they're the best player in the league and scoring goals for fun, nevermind when the're struggling over there.

1 Benteke
2 Lukaku
3 Gomez
4 Soldado
5 Dzeko

No thanks on the Brazilian. I think he'll go down as one spurs were lucky the player / club passed on

The only way I see J Martinez coming here would involve Bale being sold since they both play similar positions n spurs would need serious loot. He would be the best of them all for me

Back
Top Bottom