Stoke City v Tottenham Hotspur

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

He is going to be in more trouble for using the phone to talk to the bench, and you don't have to be a great lip reader to see he called the ref a "fucking twat". He will be in the stands for a few games I reckon.

Can't disagree with Hughesy

Ref was a fucking twat!
:soldadowatch:

Man City's Otamendi, Fernandinho and De Bruyne in Team of the Weekend

Walker and Son make ESPN's team of the week, with Lloris 2nd choice for GK.

i
Apparently Rose made it unto Metro's team of the week...

Potentially drop Dier - who's off form, even he admitted it. You could then argue we'd be left without a defensive midfielder but Dembele does more than a job. I remember a lot of people sweating when Dier was suspended for the Liverpool home fixture last season but Dembele/Dele played central midfield that day and absolutely bossed it.

For me Dier fills in a role that no one else does, even Dembele. I'd choose an "off form" Dier (Is he? I've not really noticed it, he didn't seem incredible but not sure if off form is really true) over any other option.

I feel like putting Dembele there would stop what he's best at - moving the ball up the field and creating space.

Back
Top Bottom