Stoke City v Tottenham Hotspur

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

watching Swansea City like
giphy.gif

And if we are being honest, Wanyama should have gone for a second yellow at 1-0, which could have changed the game.
I spoke about this on the previous page i think; wanyama just stood his ground after getting 'megged. I wasn't aware that in the rules it stated that if a player kicks it past you, you have to step to the side and allow him to run straight through. If imbula really wanted that ball he could have gone around, but by then toby already had it. Wanyama couldn't do anything less without looking like a pussy.

Good to see Son, repaying the faith a bit after the speculation of us binning him off back in the Bundesliga. More importantly now the transfer window is shut it looks like players are getting their heads down and getting back in it. Look at our bench and I think it's safe to say it looks a lot stronger than it did for the one against the Dippers. We'll be fine again, fly under the radar and quietly go about our business with that extra year of experience under our belts.

Totally agree. Whats the hype about Luke Shaw? We have two better that him.

He cost £30m+ and plays for Utd, that's where the hype is. Statistically him and Davies are about the same if you compared them before they both signed for us. Rose is better than both, but plays for us so won't get the plaudits like he really should. He is England's no 1 LB and Shaw will have to improve to get ahead of him.

Son, Lamela, Eriksen or Alli?

Which do you drop?

Lamela has a goal and an assist and looks great.
Son has 2 goals
Eriksen has 2 assists
Ali looked on form and has a goal

Hard call. Could possibly play all 4 with Alli in CM, but then you leave out Dembele.

Ask Mindblown

:avbhumph:

Son, Lamela, Eriksen or Alli?

Which do you drop?

Lamela has a goal and an assist and looks great.
Son has 2 goals
Eriksen has 2 assists
Ali looked on form and has a goal

Hard call. Could possibly play all 4 with Alli in CM, but then you leave out Dembele.

Potentially drop Dier - who's off form, even he admitted it. You could then argue we'd be left without a defensive midfielder but Dembele does more than a job. I remember a lot of people sweating when Dier was suspended for the Liverpool home fixture last season but Dembele/Dele played central midfield that day and absolutely bossed it.

Back
Top Bottom