Still a cretin

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

This is old news and I've spent enough energy on that asshole already. Suffice it to say, it wasn't that he left or so much who he left for. It was how he went about it with his lies about signing a new contract and not leaving on a free so we couldn't get what would have been at the time much needed dosh for him. That's why he fucked us. That's why he is so hated. If he genuinely apologized for that, I'd forgive him moving to the scum. He wasn't the first and he won't be the last to do that.

He said "I'm not in football just to pick up a wage, I want to win things."

Notts County? What did he expect to win in the one week he gave it there before walking out?

His conduct over the years has illustrated to all other fans what Tottenham supporters already knew: his word is worth nothing.

By the way Ben Shephard seemed to be giving him stick and I thought, is Shephard a Spurs fan? Just looked it up and no, he's a spammer. Fair play to him then, since he probably hates us.

Rumours on twitter say this cunt might be a pundit on sunday at the lane. If it's true it will be ridiculous on sunday. I sit not far from the Sky box so perfect distance to vent.

seriously, he doesn't get it, does he, goes round justifying his actions with half truths to try and make us look bad for hating him.

Get a banner near the SKY box, a nice an polite one to show that we are above his shallowness, perhaps something along the lines of :

'Tbh, It's not that you left, or even so much who you left us for, it's the lies you told along the way, the manipulation of people for your own self interests. That and the fact you are an utter cunt of a human being who deserves to choke on his pound of flesh, or whatever you chew on these days, whilst the devil and all his little helpers go to town using the rotting corpse of Jade Goody as an arsehole loofah. ps Have a nice day, love and kisses, YIDS'

Hmmmm, not exactly concise, needs some work.

it annoys me he is making money off us still, so something just not overly aggressive or rude but just enough so that they can't broadcast from the little box, and realise not to use him again

needs to be like 2 mins into half time, not during the game or in the 10 mins before(adverts and lineups) as they wont be broadcasting, just so they cant show them, and have to cut the cameras....

How about something simple like

We dont like you becuase you lied to us all

Would be great if someone did put up a non offensive banner so Sky showed it - and then they asked him about it....and then he was just drowned out by 36,000 people singing WE'VE GOT LEDLEY AT THE BACK!

Dru said:
How about something simple like

We dont like you becuase you lied to us all
Would be great if someone did put up a non offensive banner so Sky showed it - and then they asked him about it....and then he was just drowned out by 36,000 people singing WE'VE GOT LEDLEY AT THE BACK!
do you think if you added 'monkey face' at the end it might get taken the wrong way? :shades:

Back
Top Bottom