Steven Bergwijn

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I mean I didn't enjoy your brief stay the first time around, (unless you're a multi in which case it wasn't your 1st time) and hope you don't stink up the place again now that you've been allowed back in. And then I tried to keep it light hearted by pretending it was cretinousgoat cretinousgoat who had asked me to find out if you were going to be hanging about.

As I said somewhere else, a joke is always much funnier once you've explained it.

Last edited:
Does anyone know what that hand gesture where he partially covers his face with crossed fingers means?

Perhaps someone more familiar with 2010s pop culture thx

It's a celebration in FIFA (game), he's just copying it because that's what he always chooses in-game (muscle memory with a controller in hand). He'll change it now it's an issue, unless it's unique to the 'real player' world, in which case he will probably trademark it 🙃

[Update]: Who am I kidding, EA have definitely already trademarked it. Probably auctioned it off to Stevie B.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom