Steven Bergwijn

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I'm not sure I've EVER seen a player this good......

Let's hope he's not cup-tied for the rest of the season tho'..... Missed him today.

Really landed on his feet to make an instant impression - goal in his first game, wins a penalty in his 2nd game. Intelligent player who can dribble, create and finish - and a hard worker as well.

What's not to like ?

At 22 he's going to be a fixture for years. Great acquisition

He’s been good.

Wasn’t involved much first half but made some nice runs and intelligent passes in the second.

I don’t want to get carried away though, I think he should of buried that chance in the box.

good thing is that he looks comfortable and happy with his new team mates.

I think he’s a great signing. He arrived under the radar and scored on his debut. He was involved in key moments today and it’s still very early days. I’m excited to see him feeding off clever passes from Ndombele, Lo Celso and Winks. He has the potential to be incredible.

Back
Top Bottom