Standing still is falling behind

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

DnTIH5sXoAA6A5U.jpg

How are Uniteds odds that much better than ours!?
both are basically burning money to be fair. It will be City or fuck me, Liverpool

both are basically burning money to be fair. It will be City or fuck me, Liverpool

True - maybe this should have gone in the Media Bias thread.

I think it's Citys to lose. Better starting eleven. Better squad depth. Better manager - I still think Chelsea will finish above Liverpool.

True - maybe this should have gone in the Media Bias thread.

I think it's Citys to lose. Better starting eleven. Better squad depth. Better manager - I still think Chelsea will finish above Liverpool.
i think it depends a lot on the champions league, i think city will be more focused on european sucess this year. Liverpool looks good and has dept, their midfield is great. They are not even playing fabinho :pochsulk:

Chelsea i think will not be that good, Chelsea players will turn on Sarri sooner or later and he's not better than conte imo

i think it depends a lot on the champions league, i think city will be more focused on european sucess this year. Liverpool looks good and has dept, their midfield is great. They are not even playing fabinho :pochsulk:

Chelsea i think will not be that good, Chelsea players will turn on Sarri sooner or later and he's not better than conte imo

Jordan Hendersons Dad, who knows someone I play football with, has said that Fabinho is completely out of his depth in training and Klopp doesn't trust giving him game time in the league.

This doesnt surprise me too much though - Bakayoko looked relatively good in Ligue 1 and he was shockingly out of his depth last season. Not to mention he couldnt even get in the Brazil World Cup squad.

As long as Sarri can keep Hazard motivated, they'll do well. Best player in the league when on form in my opinion.

You're not alone. I actually scare myself about how much that bloke annoys me.
He was being interviewed post match the other week and I had to pop outside and stand with the smokers..

I can just about handle the interviews.

It's the absolute cunt theatricks on the sidelines that I can't stand.

Utter wanker.

I can just about handle the interviews.

It's the absolute cunt theatricks on the sidelines that I can't stand.

Utter wanker.

That stupid fucking grin on his face when Coco scored annoyed me

Would have been wiped off his smug face if Sonny had been given that penalty which was nailed on in my view

Oliver is supposed to be one of our better refs
Wanker

Jordan Hendersons Dad, who knows someone I play football with, has said that Fabinho is completely out of his depth in training and Klopp doesn't trust giving him game time in the league.

This doesnt surprise me too much though - Bakayoko looked relatively good in Ligue 1 and he was shockingly out of his depth last season. Not to mention he couldnt even get in the Brazil World Cup squad.

As long as Sarri can keep Hazard motivated, they'll do well. Best player in the league when on form in my opinion.
Strange. I always rated Fabinho very high in Monaco. And he was always quite above bakayoko in Monaco. Someone who I never rated.

DnTIH5sXoAA6A5U.jpg

How are Uniteds odds that much better than ours!?
I suppose , they finished higher last season , they have won silverware a couple of years ago and will spend.
The pundits/media consider them a far better long shot bet than the prudent chaos at Cockeral towers, even if they bore you to death.

OK, let's say hypothetically we have peaked...

Isn't it a crying shame that so many spent the last few years bitching instead of enjoying the moment(s).

Do you think Poch is using the squad to it’s full potential?
Do you think he managed to get the best use out of Llorente and Janssen, and Njie and Nkoudou like he did with others?
Do you think Davies and Sanchez deserve dropping?
Do you think Son and Moura could be used to rest Kane?
Do you think Wanyama should have been reintroduced by now?
Do you think we should be pressing more?
Do you think we could make subs earlier?

1. No
2. No
3. Davis yes Sanchez no
4. No
5. Yes (Wanyama injuries and his absence is the main reason why we do not play as good as 2016/2017 when he held entire midfield)
6. Yes
7. Absolutely

Back
Top Bottom