Stalking Young men in Barcelona

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

With us not having a match for 10 days after tomorrow night, what are the chances Poch takes the boys back on another training camp in Barcelona after we play Dortmund? Seems to be a fairly regular thing whenever we end up with a weekend off around January/February.

Going more than 3-4 days between games must be pretty alien to the team this season, so a getaway would break that up nicely
Was thinking exactly the same thing when I realised we had 10 days after Dortmund.
Barcelona is Poch’s “go to” place but with the speculation around Eriksen, I’d keep the wee fecker as far away from Spain as possible!
:eriksenserious:

With us not having a match for 10 days after tomorrow night, what are the chances Poch takes the boys back on another training camp in Barcelona after we play Dortmund? Seems to be a fairly regular thing whenever we end up with a weekend off around January/February.

Going more than 3-4 days between games must be pretty alien to the team this season, so a getaway would break that up nicely
I saw a comment a few months ago that they weren't planning to travel this year. That might have changed though.

Hope so. Looking into it

Back
Top Bottom