Stalking Young men in Barcelona

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

It's not quit stalking but the time when I was starting my Away Days as a young un the best day of my Spurs supporting life happened. Away to Coventry with the SSC 1981, 15 yrs old. Coming back on the coach - think we won 1-0, we pulled up outside the lane. As we disembarked the team coach pulled up and the whole team was there. I met Hoddle, Ardiles, Perryman. Archibald, Roberts, Hughton. For a kid still at School it was amazing.
Ardiles has a spread in their match day programme and Ossie signed his pic. Hoddle signed a pic of him in the same programme. Me and my mate met the whole lot and all the above signed the programme. They spent a good 15-20 mins talking to everyone before they got into their cars and went home. Not one other soul about.
Couldn't happen today I think.

Where the hell is Kane though? What's he doing fucking off to Madrid with his agent in tow while his team mates are in Barcelona on a training camp?

:avbcringe:

He is in the last set of Photos
barcelona_tr_d3_730h.jpg
barcelona_tr_d3_730k.jpg

Ever done something that you are simultaneously totally ashamed of but also really really happy you did it?

I did wank out a train window once. as it passed another station. In rush hour.
and I were driving it
the above isnt entirely true.
Ive never driven a train
:levylol:

If any, and i mean ANY spurs player dared to have such a magnificent mustache, i would buy a shirt with his name on. every year

Where the hell is Kane though? What's he doing fucking off to Madrid with his agent in tow while his team mates are in Barcelona on a training camp?

:avbcringe:

secret recruitment mission.
Levy has sent him to offer Bale a job lot of saltmarsh lamb crisps from M&S
:baletroll: :kaneshh:

Harry Winks constantly looks grumpy.
Well if you saw the video he lost the rock paper scissors amongst the others, and had to buy and wear Crocs to the hotel and to breakfast while wearing Barca fanboy stuff, so I wouldn't blame him if he was a little mad lol

With us not having a match for 10 days after tomorrow night, what are the chances Poch takes the boys back on another training camp in Barcelona after we play Dortmund? Seems to be a fairly regular thing whenever we end up with a weekend off around January/February.

Going more than 3-4 days between games must be pretty alien to the team this season, so a getaway would break that up nicely

Back
Top Bottom