Stalking Young men in Barcelona

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Excellent stuff jimmyriggle jimmyriggle ! I would have been the same had it been in my city of work. Funnily enough, Bracknell did not seem to appeal to Poch and the boys. I love all the genuine schoolboy's excitement in this thread. I love this team so much. There is a real identity unifying the whole club at the moment.

jimmyriggle jimmyriggle You're famous now! I found you on Spurs TV. Go on to the Spurs home webpage, and on the lower left the video "A Players' Eye View of Barcalona" you are near the beginning, standing behind Son and Wimmer at about 6 to 7 seconds in the video. Sweet, man!

Haha someone just sent that to me. I remember wimmer had a go pro on a selfie stick just as we went to approach them. Was going to do a proper photo bomb but thought better of it. Thank god

Haha someone just sent that to me. I remember wimmer had a go pro on a selfie stick just as we went to approach them. Was going to do a proper photo bomb but thought better of it. Thank god
Every time I remember that you don't look like Darren Anderton, it shakes me to my very core.

XBqQEGq.gif

Very cool.

So is this just a mid-season team bonding vacation/mini training camp in a warmer region. Don't recall us doing this before.

jimmyriggle jimmyriggle You're famous now! I found you on Spurs TV. Go on to the Spurs home webpage, and on the lower left the video "A Players' Eye View of Barcalona" you are near the beginning, standing behind Son and Wimmer at about 6 to 7 seconds in the video. Sweet, man!
I was waiting to see Darren Anderton...
You look nothing like him!

Good work James. You've pretty much got the scoop on that haven't you?
I didn't even know they'd GONE to Barcelona before you piped up with your pics!!!

_87924667_spurs-players.jpg

It just gets better and better...
in days of old, a team bonding trip away in Spain would've included drunken nights on the Costa del RSol,
:mong:
...sleazy pics of 'Birds' with their boobs out, draped all over the players in nightclubs,
:bentley:
...and if you were lucky, the occasional 'high-jinks' by the poolside...
:gazza:

Now it's Restaurants in Barcelona with everyone looking happy about it!
:keane::harrysmile:

Wowzers... how we've come on!
:allitongue::eriksenlol::sonlol::vert::pochlol:
i see the priest but wheres Don Poch?

_87924667_spurs-players.jpg

It just gets better and better...
in days of old, a team bonding trip away in Spain would've included drunken nights on the Costa del RSol,
:mong:
...sleazy pics of 'Birds' with their boobs out, draped all over the players in nightclubs,
:bentley:
...and if you were lucky, the occasional 'high-jinks' by the poolside...
:gazza:

Now it's Restaurants in Barcelona with everyone looking happy about it!
:keane::harrysmile:

Wowzers... how we've come on!
:allitongue::eriksenlol::sonlol::vert::pochlol:
Plate of chips for Dier, good lad.

And who is that Adam Lallana look alike next to Wimmer?

Back
Top Bottom