Stadium Tour Questions, etc

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

mummy

We're not dead yet ...are we?
So, I'm off to have a nosey around the stadium this weekend. What should I look for? What questions should I ask? What would you like me to take photos of? etc

If you are going up to the Sky Lounge bar(s) or Stratos?? bars, as I think they are now known, it would be good to get some pics of them.

Can you ask what has happened to the Bill Nic gates as these I thought were going in somewhere near the SW corner?

When is the museum opening in Warmington House?

Ta muchly.

If you are going up to the Sky Lounge bar(s) or Stratos?? bars, as I think they are now known, it would be good to get some pics of them.

Can you ask what has happened to the Bill Nic gates as these I thought were going in somewhere near the SW corner?

Ta muchly.
I've put them on my list mate.

Trophy cabinet take pics.......
6cUosjV.jpg

Ta muchly.
Upper levels aren’t part of the tour until August

Back
Top Bottom