Stadium Tour Questions, etc

• There is only one thing weirder than posting on internet forums... lurking on internet forums!
    Registration only takes a minute and removes most of the adverts. You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

chubbs

Supporter
Clear & Obvious
So, I'm off to have a nosey around the stadium this weekend. What should I look for? What questions should I ask? What would you like me to take photos of? etc

Register to remove

If you are going up to the Sky Lounge bar(s) or Stratos?? bars, as I think they are now known, it would be good to get some pics of them.

Can you ask what has happened to the Bill Nic gates as these I thought were going in somewhere near the SW corner?

When is the museum opening in Warmington House?

Ta muchly.

chubbs

Supporter
Clear & Obvious
If you are going up to the Sky Lounge bar(s) or Stratos?? bars, as I think they are now known, it would be good to get some pics of them.

Can you ask what has happened to the Bill Nic gates as these I thought were going in somewhere near the SW corner?

Ta muchly.
I've put them on my list mate.

Johnboy40

Where's the Kaboom?
Why do the keep running out beer.
Will the new hotel have hookers.
Will said hookers wear spurs kits

(The last two are for a mate)

Ta muchly.
Upper levels aren’t part of the tour until August

Top Bottom