Stadium Tour Information

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Hi,

Not a spurs fan, but hope someone can help me all the same.

I have tried to e-mail the club 3 times regarding booking a stadium tour for a group of young Korean primary students, but to no avail. The club hasn't even responded. Due to Seong Heung Min playing there, the kids really want to see the stadium, so I wonder if anyone knows alternative e-mails or direct contacts? I was wondering if tours been cancelled due to moving stadiums, but surely someone should at least return my messages from the club e-mail enquiries?

Really need to get the final schedule mapped out for the kids asap, so any help would be greatly appreciated.

Hi,

I have tried to e-mail the club 3 times regarding booking a stadium tour for a group of young Korean primary students, but to no avail. The club hasn't even responded. Due to Seong Heung Min playing there, the kids really want to see the stadium, so I wonder if anyone knows alternative e-mails or direct contacts? I was wondering if tours been cancelled due to moving stadiums, but surely someone should at least return my messages from the club e-mail enquiries?

Really need to get the final schedule mapped out for the kids asap, so any help would be greatly appreciated.
The stadium isn’t even open yet, it’s still a building site, so I highly doubt they’ll let a bunch of kids run around.

I’d take the lack of response from the club to suggest there aren’t gonna be any tours running any time soon, unless your name is Levy.

Take them to Madame Tussaud’s instead.

Pardon my ignorance, but where are you playing your home games? Wembley?

When is the new stadium open... We are not due until next summer.

Pardon my ignorance, but where are you playing your home games? Wembley?

When is the new stadium open... We are not due until next summer.
Home games are currently being played at Wembley, yes.

The club haven’t officially announced an open date yet, so it’s unlikely they’ll accept bookings for tours if they don’t know for sure when it’ll be open.

Give it a month, as we should hear something soon regarding the next load of fixtures.

Even if the stadium is opened in January that only means that the venue is safe to use, we're not quite sure where they're at with the skywalk which will be part of the tour.

You should be OK if you are looking for Summer 2019 but it's best for the club to announce it and it's liable to be pretty busy, specially in the first few months.

Hi,

With respect they have got about a million more important things to worry about before arranging a stadium tour for you. Building the thing being the main one.

The stadium isn’t even open yet, it’s still a building site, so I highly doubt they’ll let a bunch of kids run around.

I’d take the lack of response from the club to suggest there aren’t gonna be any tours running any time soon, unless your name is Levy.

Take them to Madame Tussaud’s instead.
Or the Emirates same difference....:llorishowudoin:

Hi,

What a fluke, maybe they put up this page today because of your email lol

Spurs' New Stadium Events | Tottenham Hotspur

If you want a tour next summer then you’ll be able to book one at some point before then, I’m sure.

Just be patient.

Or, if you want a tour of Wembley instead, then book that. It won’t be booked via Spurs though as we only hire it for our home matches. We don’t own it

If you want a tour next summer then you’ll be able to book one at some point before then, I’m sure.

Just be patient.

Or, if you want a tour of Wembley instead, then book that. It won’t be booked via Spurs though as we only hire it for our home matches. We don’t own it
Last season they did tours "Spurs at Wembley ", not sure they are doing them this year.

Back
Top Bottom