Stadium Announcement

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

btw, the announcement in itself, whilst technically a step closer, was something of a legal formality. And is just another cynical reminder to the fans that the club is doing something to justify season ticket rises in may.

Drip feeding good stuff to counterbalance all the shit flying around.

Levy know's how to get the fans all suckling on the 'teat of good news'.

There is something quite nice about the moving around all over the place associated with just being a member.

Can't think of anything worse than having a ST that's amidst a load of tossers.

Got told to "sit down and stop bloody shouting" again when sat on the upper Shelf vs Newcastlol.

The gentleman got my customary "fucking stay at home and watch it on the TV if you don't want to hear people singing"

YidoBuckler said:
Now fucking get on with it, I want a season ticket.
This, This and This.
Ive been on the season ticket waiting list for 3 or 4 seasons now, and i must have gone down by about 10,000, and another 10,000 to go... :defoe:

tehTrunk said:
There is something quite nice about the moving around all over the place associated with just being a member.

Got told to "sit down and stop bloody shouting" again when sat on the upper Shelf vs Newcastlol.

The gentleman got my customary "fucking stay at home and watch it on the TV if you don't want to hear people singing"

I was pissed off with people leaving after 80 minutes onwards.

We're winning 5-0 at home against a team in the top 6 of the league, stay to the end you pricks.

I understand what you mean Trunk about moving about the ground, but this is the first time in about 3 years I was in the Shelf and I didn't enjoy it as much. Plus I'd rather have the security of a guaranteed ticket.

YidoBuckler said:
tehTrunk said:

I was pissed off with people leaving after 80 minutes onwards.

We're winning 5-0 at home against a team in the top 6 of the league, stay to the end you pricks.

I understand what you mean Trunk about moving about the ground, but this is the first time in about 3 years I was in the Shelf and I didn't enjoy it as much. Plus I'd rather have the security of a guaranteed ticket.

You speak words what is good guv.

As much as I talk about the excitement of watching the games from all manner of seats, if I was offered a ST in the PLL I'd snap it up in an instant. Had by far my best match day experience down there.

Ticket security is also a big issue. Massive surge of fairweathers this year has made getting even tickets to the likes of Wolves trickier.

Haven't managed to get a United ticket and am being quoted ludicrous prices.

tbf, if you put me in a room with 55,000 people I would probably hate 50% of them, but 99% would despise me.

I'm probably not ST material on that basis alone.

Being fairly tall and standing up, probably doesn't do me any favours either.

Neither would my desire to attach electric fences to the exits which are only deactivate after the team has applauded the fans.

Life was so much easier when we were 'a bit shit'.

#ipaidmoneytowatchjonniejacksononce

tricky said:
tbf, if you put me in a room with 55,000 people I would probably hate 50% of them, but 99% would despise me.

I'm probably not ST material on that basis alone.

Being fairly tall and standing up, probably doesn't do me any favours either.

Neither would my desire to attach electric fences to the exits which are only deactivate after the team has applauded the fans.

Life was so much easier when we were 'a bit shit'.

#ipaidmoneytowatchjonniejacksononce

this.

I'm desperate for a season ticket, but don't think I'd buy one if it wasn't in Park Lane. Hate sitting there quietly, feeling uncomfortable every time I try to join in making some noise. Was East Stand/Paxton corner once and had evil stares coming at me from all directions when I called Friedel a cunt.

He was a Villa player at the time, in my defence.

1pwQX.gif

Interesting little .gif right here.

tricky said:
btw, the announcement in itself, whilst technically a step closer, was something of a legal formality. And is just another cynical reminder to the fans that the club is doing something to justify season ticket rises in may.

Drip feeding good stuff to counterbalance all the shit flying around.

Levy know's how to get the fans all suckling on the 'teat of good news'.

Getting the council to waive £16m in S.106 payments and allowing an extra 85 homes and NO affordable housing whatsoever was far, far from a legal formality.

I estimate this is worth between £50m and £75m for THFC.

Back
Top Bottom