Squad Vs Manager Vs Owners

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Nope, I haven’t moaned once about anyone in this thread.
Just made a list.

Dont try and change the narrative of the thread.

The thread was made to put into print just shit the support of fans like you is.

You think Poch is the club.
You think supporting less players is more support.
You think that being negative about MORE is being a better fan.

You have all seen what this thread has laid bare, and you don’t like it.

Press disagree 100 times.....the fact you won’t make a list says everything.
Wriggling and writhing in the awkwardness that you aren’t as big a supporter as a shit fan like myself.

Heres who I am backing : Everyone except two.
Get Rid: Levy who has delivered one of the most barren 2 decades in history. And sammyspurs for being a shit supporter.

Heres who I am backing : Everyone except two.
Get Rid: Levy who has delivered one of the most barren 2 decades in history. And sammyspurs for being a shit supporter.

Not washing....all the silly comments and narrative dont change a thing.
You dont dare to name all the people from this club you would gladly kick out the door.

That makes you a coward whos ashamed of your own opinion.

Who do people back right now?

Out of the entire THFC set up for me its:

KEEP:
Gaz
Lloris
Davies
KWP
Aurier
Rose
Sessengon
Toby
Jan
Sanchez
Foyth
Winks
Skipp
Ndombele
Sissoko
Dier
Wanyama
Dele
Lo Celso
Lamela
Moura
Son
Kane
ENIC
I have no idea how much Jesus and D'agostino are with Poch and his philosophy or if they are at logger heads with him over it, but I have no issues with them, and if they wanted to stay under a new manager Id have no issue.

GET RID:
Poch
Eriksen

Id like to gauge an idea of how much of this club some of the people who consider themselves more real fans, and super positive, actually support.
So come on Mick Cooper, MVP, Scott and anyone else who thinks berating the manager means you dont support Spurs...I challenge you to make your lists.

Its going to be extremely funny to see, on paper, how my support trounces yours, when it becomes apparent that your keep list is literally going to be Poch and Kane,
So be my guest, prove me wrong....I will take a no show as your acceptance that Im a better supporter than you.
LOL

KEEP:

Gazzaniga
Davies
KWP
Sessengon
Sanchez
Foyth
Winks
Skipp
Ndombele
Sissoko
Dier
Dele
Lo Celso
Lamela
Lucas
Son
Kane
Levy
ENIC
Chirpy

GET RID:

Lloris
Aurier
Alderweireld
Vertonghen :(
Rose
Wanyama
Poch :(
Eriksen
Girl Chirpy

I'll give it a go myself:

Get rid:

Poch, Rose, Eriksen, Wanyama, Toby, Aurier

There are a few others that we need to keep an eye on, but I still hope they still have a role to play for us:

Dier, KWP, Verts, Winks, Lloris, Dele

Realistically, we can't unload too many players and get decent replacements in the same time. I doubt we will get rid of all those I mentioned anyway.

As for Levy and ENIC, I will wait and see what their intentions are now that the stadium is completed. We only won one trophy under them, but we have also been growing steadily and I will give them more time until I can say what we achieved so far was the furthest they could take us.

KEEP:

Gazzaniga
Davies
KWP
Sessengon
Sanchez
Foyth
Winks
Skipp
Ndombele
Sissoko
Dier
Dele
Lo Celso
Lamela
Lucas
Son
Kane
Levy
ENIC
Chirpy

GET RID:

Lloris
Aurier
Alderweireld
Vertonghen :(
Rose
Wanyama
Poch :(
Eriksen
Girl Chirpy

Fucking right....Chirpy's not been the same since that bint arrived on the scene.

I'll give it a go myself:

Get rid:

Poch, Rose, Eriksen, Wanyama, Toby, Aurier

There are a few others that we need to keep an eye on, but I still hope they still have a role to play for us:

Dier, KWP, Verts, Winks, Lloris, Dele

Realistically, we can't unload too many players and get decent replacements in the same time. I doubt we will get rid of all those I mentioned anyway.

As for Levy and ENIC, I will wait and see what their intentions are now that the stadium is completed. We only won one trophy under them, but we have also been growing steadily and I will give them more time until I can say what we achieved so far was the furthest they could take us.

Another balanced post from a supporter who has conviction in his views

I'm of the opinion that we all were successful together and now we all fail together.

Levy deserves tremendous credit and i'll be eternally grateful for the stadium and the way he is building us into a global powerhouse. But his transfer dealings have always been massively questionable. If you're going to credit him for Bale, Modric, Lloris and any star signing then you also have to see a man who appointed tim sherwood who left Ramos with frasier campbell and pavleyuchenko as his striking options after selling our two star strikers and now has failed to recycle the squad, has left us in a situation where were going to lose 3 star players for free and plays more than his part in our current woes.

I love Poch, i'll defend him to anyone but he has changed. He no longer is brave enough to play young hungry kids, his not dealing with contract rebels and an unsettled squad well and he seems really unhappy. Yes his tactics can be infuriating but honestly I can't ever remember a manager whose tactics and team selections didn't drive us all crazy. It's par for the course. But lets remember this is a man who has turned us into champions league regulars, had us challenging for the title, took us to a champions league final. If you want to argue that he should achieve more thats fine but remember this is by far the most successful spurs side of many of our lifetimes.

The players. They're not the same. Toby and Jan look shadows , eriksen is beyond a joke, harry whilst scoring isn't himself, lloris is error prone, Dele under firing and rose has lost the plot. If you look at that and add losing walker and dembele thats the core of poch's team. It's then easy to see why so much is going wrong. We can blame Poch's tactics but individual performances absolutely have been nowhere near the level we have previously seen and thats on them.

So what now. Well a rebuild is happening no matter who the manager is. Toby won't be signing a new deal and neither will Eriksen. Jan i'm not sure but he seeems to have lost his head more than anyone. We have three magnificent signings to integrate and we need more especially in defence so the questions for me are do you want Poch to do it and can Levy rebuild the squad.

Poch absolutely deserves the chance but honestly his so prickly and up and down i'm really not sure he wants to. I know the form has been shit and that maybe because the manager is so unsettled or Poch might be unhappy because of the pressure but before anything Levy has to decide if Pochs heart is in the right place.

Levy isn't going anywhere so that's a pointless conversation. But i'd implore him to hire someone to handle negotiations and develop the football to board relationship.

As for the players well i think the following are going ..

Eriksen
Toby
Jan
Aurier
Rose
Wanyama
Walker-Peters (i'd love him to stay and get a proper chance)
Dier

So that leaves us desperately short in defensive areas.

I'd like us to invest heavily in a right back, 2 centre backs and a defensive midfielder. Leave the attacking areas as we're pretty strong and Parrott deserves a chance.

Would I keep Poch? Yes if he absolutely wants to. If not you will think i'm mental but i'd suggest to Madrid that we swap Poch for Simeone. You could argue both need a change of scenery.

Not washing....all the silly comments and narrative dont change a thing.
You dont dare to name all the people from this club you would gladly kick out the door.

That makes you a coward whos ashamed of your own opinion.
I will gladly kick Levy out of the door. Why do you want to me name a 100 people, when you are naming only 2. Fucking idiot.

I will gladly kick Levy out of the door. Why do you want to me name a 100 people, when you are naming only 2. Fucking idiot.

Then make a list of every single person at the club you want to keep, and every single person at the club you want to get rid of.

Like others have done.

You keep saying Levy as if it’s the only Out you want.
I know for a fact you could add at least 6 players to you list of outs, plus ENIC plus Joe Lewis...

You support less about THFC than me.

How low must you feel right now.

Back
Top Bottom